Comments on Profile Post by Reindeer

1. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    >.> If it is I haven't played sincethe wilderness got taken out.. tried to play again but summoning was gay, farming and building a house?
    Lol...
    May 26, 2017
    Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  2. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    Still holds a special place in my heart. It's where I knew that copper and tin makes bronze!
    May 26, 2017
  3. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I can't remember my account name something thors minion or something I maxed all melee stats

Ffs. Can't find it at all tried the highscores
    May 26, 2017
  4. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    I never breached lvl 70 in any stats, but my big bro used bot and got 3 lv 99s.

....His account got banned recently.
    May 26, 2017
  5. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Probably got hacked, and banned
    May 26, 2017
  6. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    Nah. Ever since the bot problem got serious, the mods themselves got into work to root them out. Unfortunately, my brother's acc got caught. He got caught before he could give his items to me :(
    May 26, 2017
  7. Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Yep. Memories of long ago, when grinding for hours on end and maxing out skills were the greatest joy. Forgot my account when I tried to play it a few years ago, but it was probably just banned since I used bots for when things got monotonous.
    May 26, 2017
  8. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    I hadn't played that long in RS, but I was there when Guthix was still alive.
    May 26, 2017
  9. Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Scholar Occult Cauldron
    I remember I used to play Warcraft, Thief, elder scrolls, counterstrike go, LOL, SF, MK, all the time. But I've been slowly degrading into a filthy casual.
    May 26, 2017
  10. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I've always been a casual at everything but RuneScape and call of duty and halo... Guess I'll throw battlefield in there too...
    And world of tanks but that doesn't count..
    May 26, 2017
  11. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    I remember when I was a normal kid who plays with normal children.... Eh, who am I kidding, I had no friends back in childhood.
    May 26, 2017
  12. Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Never was a fan of FPS based on war. Doom was awesome up to 2005 though.
    May 26, 2017
  13. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    *sits in the corner trying not to interfere with adult talk*
    May 26, 2017
  14. Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Not really though, my older cousins and uncles were the ones to teach me the ways of the emulator
    May 26, 2017
  15. Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Scholar Occult Cauldron
    When you feel like the best gamer in the world and all your older relatives shove games from their generation at you...*tear
    May 26, 2017
  16. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    I wasn't caught up in the gaming generation
    May 26, 2017
  17. Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Scholar Occult Cauldron
    Never would've believed getting full completion Kirby's Dreamland 3 on SNES would be so hard, the mini games are OP.
    May 26, 2017