Discuss, resolve, embrace the tought?
    Nov 25, 2015
  3. tocos10
    tocos10
    Insanity is part of life
    Nov 25, 2015
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Yes, it is. So, in the end, do we need love or we don't. Heck, do we even need to court or pose as gentlemans?
    Nov 25, 2015
  5. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    well.. being curteous is something I yearn for... too bad there's not much noble lady around...
    Nov 25, 2015
  6. tocos10
    tocos10
    Oh noes it just makes life more interesting
    Nov 25, 2015
  7. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Every lady is a noble but hiding behind pleasentries does help?
    Nov 25, 2015
  8. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    well.. I found a noble lady recently but she is hard to court and doesn't appreciate pleasentries,, any idea on what should I do?
    Nov 25, 2015
  9. tocos10
    tocos10
    Wait for her to come to you. Make her want to court you.
    Nov 25, 2015
  10. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Be yourself. Be correct, say the truth. Set the rules between you, don't hide behind the courtains and don't run from discussions and explanations.. Also try to don't rush things.
    Nov 25, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  11. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    ah.. that was my mistake there.. try to rush things.. really I wish to have my chance again.. I'll try to show her my sincere feelings this time.. I was thinking she might be ignoring me but may as well trying to test my patience. ah, what a fool... got a nice way to ask for another chance and apologize?
    Nov 25, 2015
  12. tocos10
    tocos10
    Have confidence in what you do
    Nov 25, 2015
  13. tocos10
    tocos10
    Don't that's beta at least don't out right do anything
    Nov 25, 2015
  14. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I do believe that sincerity is a necesity in any relationship. You can't hide your affection, but you also can't showcase it. You need to express yourself and try to communicate.
    Nov 25, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  15. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    You can't put toughts and words in the other person so, you must discover each other.. That's what i believe to help. Maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm not .. But, even if you don't talk, to be veside her is more than enough.
    Nov 25, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  16. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    thanks for the wise word.. I'll do my best.. really thank you..
    Nov 25, 2015
    CDLevit likes this.
  17. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Thanks for the advice.. It works like a miracle!
    Nov 26, 2015
  18. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Hope so, good luck! Don't set up rules for the sake of rules, you can change them whenever there is a need. But, one you can't change i think that is: don't try to hide if you know that we can solve the problem by talking.. Et cetera.
    Nov 26, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.