Shit happened.
    Jun 24, 2017
  3. Jiye
    Jiye
    PM
    Jun 24, 2017
  4. qwertzuiop
    qwertzuiop
    I suppose it's because I've been kind of inactive in the forum for quite a while?
    Jun 24, 2017
  5. qwertzuiop
    qwertzuiop
    Well, I most likely won't get more active anymore, I still visit everyday but besides reading some novels I like I don't do much here anymore. Guess that kind of disqualifies me for the whole "nuf-family"-thing
    Jun 24, 2017
  6. Shem
    Shem
    Not really. I removed all my minions. Its because i don't like forcing you guys on things you don't want.
    Jun 24, 2017
  7. Shem
    Shem
    @qwertzuiop psst, it's not because of that. Some were even inactive too. I even discarded my disciples.
    Jun 24, 2017
  8. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    <_< by the end of the day I'll keep it
    Jun 24, 2017
  9. Shem
    Shem
    What?
    Jun 24, 2017
  10. Shem
    Shem
    I forced them to be my minion though.
    Jun 24, 2017
  11. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    My minion hubby thingy
    Jun 24, 2017
  12. qwertzuiop
    qwertzuiop
    i don't know about the others but you didn't really force me, though i have to admit the awkwardness that would follow a rejection of your proposoal did play a role in it, but it was really more because i thought "why not" and it seemed fun or entertaining
    Jun 24, 2017
    Raizhee likes this.
  13. Shem
    Shem
    Still a minion? Thought you claimed that you are a hubby? I'm not even the one who forced you to do that. -.-
    Jun 24, 2017
    Raizhee likes this.
  14. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    A hubby is basically a better minion walking close
    Jun 24, 2017
    qwertzuiop likes this.
  15. qwertzuiop
    qwertzuiop
    huh? i don't quite understand? Nobody forced me to do anything?
    Jun 24, 2017
  16. qwertzuiop
    qwertzuiop
    Wait, that comment wasn't meant for me right?
    Jun 24, 2017
  17. Shem
    Shem
    @qwertzuiop last comment is for @Azazael but yeah, I really do feel like I forced you all to be my minion. That when I asked you, you're just afraid to say no...
    Jun 24, 2017
  18. qwertzuiop
    qwertzuiop
    I wasn't afraid tho :-) even if I was, what negative thing could have ever come out of this? It's a title after all, unless you put in something like "i like to rape children" nobody really cares about them and, from what I've seen, people rarely talk about them and it has almost never any negative consequences. You don't need to feel guilty or bad about it, you've at worst inconvenienced some people
    Jun 24, 2017