Comments on Profile Post by Osamaru

1. Osamaru
  2. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    It may be a repeating myself, but I'll say the same thing I said yesterday,
    Jul 6, 2017
  3. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Screw the social norms that says a man is weird because He doesn't look at ever woman with the third eye in his pants. What's wrong with wanting a relationship thats based not on Sex, but wanting to stand by someones side, one were you can exchange 100 words with a warm smile, where you can go home and do nothing but be in the same room, but still have a good time.
    Jul 6, 2017
    Pyoo likes this.
  4. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    No I like mature women, not petting a loli
    Jul 6, 2017
    Papi, Pyoo, Faisal and 2 others like this.
  5. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Its because people now these days jump into a relationships not thinking "Is this someone I'd want to share my Life with?" but with the thought "Hey, they're hot, I bet they would be good in bed!".
    Jul 6, 2017
    Pyoo likes this.
  6. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Jul 6, 2017
  7. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    I'll stop ranting now, just still a little peeved with a friend that was complaining about this a few days back.
    Jul 6, 2017
  8. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *takes a Chill Pill and a Deep Breath*
    I need to go read something. lol.
    Jul 6, 2017
  9. Fallen Hero
    Fallen Hero
    NUF is the best \o/
    Jul 6, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  10. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    *pat pat* hope you chill out, go take a breather and read some fluff
    Jul 6, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  11. Trent
    Trent
    ^ ^
    Jul 6, 2017
  12. Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Do you want the Blue syringe, @Osamaru?
    X
    Jul 6, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  13. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    You can't trick me! *poofs*
    Jul 6, 2017
  14. Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    B-but it was to clear your mind of ranting...
    Q-Q
    X
    Jul 6, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  15. Pyoo
    Pyoo
    What was theu complaining on?~
    Jul 6, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  16. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    @Pyoo He got dumped, in a bad and bitter way, and crying about how they can never find a decent girl. I'm sitting here thinking, "Of course you can't, you keep falling in "love" with someone because they are Hot, instead of thinking someone is hot because you Love them".

Not the first time (not even close) its happened.
    Jul 6, 2017
    Pyoo likes this.
  17. Fabulist Ed
    Fabulist Ed
    Ehhhh. .. but the reason your friend falls in love, doesn't have anything to do with him being dump tho. Right?

And also if you get dumped. It doesnt mean the dumper is not a decent girl. Decent ppl dump ppl too
    Jul 6, 2017
    Pyoo and Osamaru like this.
  18. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Na, this girl played him for a fool, treated it like a game, just a way to kill time.
    Jul 6, 2017
  19. Fabulist Ed
    Fabulist Ed
    I see.... then perhaps you advice should be it's OK to date some for superficial reasons initially but if he desire a long term relationship. See if a connection of substance could be created.
    Jul 6, 2017
    Pyoo likes this.
  20. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Personally, I don't think you should date someone for superficial reasons at all. That's one of the reasons the world's screwed up so bad now these days. People treat it like a game, a way to kill time.
    Jul 6, 2017
  21. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    But that's just me, not telling anything that they should or shouldn't, that's their choice. Just think people could cut out a lot of Heartbreak and bitterness from their lives if they did.
    Jul 6, 2017
  22. Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    You saying that with your current avi makes you sound like you are speaking in a strict voice...
    ...(I know you're not)...
    X
    Jul 6, 2017
    Osamaru likes this.
  23. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    lol, gotta set those maggots straight! Soldiers need a calm head!
    Jul 6, 2017
    Pyoo and Nahrenne like this.
  24. Fabulist Ed
    Fabulist Ed
    Hmm... I suppose that is one way of looking at it.

The way I look at it is that the world's nature is have both deep meaning and superficiality. To try to consume the experience by focusing on one over the other... feels like I'd be deny part of my humanity. Or refusing my self the opportunity to separate out the interrelated-ness of the two.
    Jul 6, 2017
    Pyoo likes this.