Comments on Profile Post by TheMrAzn

1. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    as stated by them you can still read at Wuxia world. It's a dual hosting. Meaning you can read at Qidian or at Wuxia worlds. It's for convenience of the user. Sheesh. They're giving you a chance on who to support, go to Wuxia world if you want to read it from there, if at Qidian then so be it.
    Jul 26, 2017
    pocketbear likes this.
  2. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    I quote "Many people complain of the poor ad quality and the mobile data usage, this is also not going to "Steal" readers from Wuxiaworld readers will still be able to read at Wuxiaworld it will open up the audience who currently reads at QI and give them the ability to read at our own website and enjoy many new novels coming in from Wuxiaworld."
    Jul 26, 2017
  3. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    This is sarcasm right?
    Jul 28, 2017
  4. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    Nah I was just ticked off that people waste words when they could use it to get more info. Besides unless Qidian guess back on its word once more that's when I stop bothering with the situation all together.
    Jul 28, 2017
  5. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    You seriously believe that they're open for conversation and that their dual hosting has no consequences? Oh man must be nice to be so naive...
    Jul 28, 2017
  6. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    Nah just not so quick to join the masses before I hear from both sides. As I believe both sides should be able to share their part in the story. I have my doubts on what they say is true or not. But instead of barking like dogs I'd rather use the opportunity to get
    Jul 28, 2017
  7. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    Information out of them and if they happen to lie then there is evidence to support the claim that qidian is a money grabbing company who has no care for the community.
    Jul 28, 2017
  8. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    There's not enough evidence for you? Dunno what to say there, I'm honestly speechless by how passive you can get. Even the dual hosting itself is just enough proof.
    Jul 28, 2017
  9. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    As for the dual hosting I'm not to keen on that. But that goes back to the point of asking what dual hosting really entails. If they lie about it we simply have more reasons to lash out. Besides they said you can still read it at Wuxia world which I am fine with. (Does that go with future translated chapters I'm not all too sure.)
    Jul 28, 2017
  10. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    Give me a list of evidence and I might change my stance on the whole ordeal.
    Jul 28, 2017
  11. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    You're fine with it... What about the website that gets revenue and readers stolen from them? Wow you really gonna overlook that? The fact they're doing something illegal too? Oh and them lying so much is not enough to show what they are like of course.
    Jul 28, 2017
  12. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Meh do that yourself, I'm not gonna deal with everybody individually..
    Jul 28, 2017
    TheMrAzn likes this.
  13. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    You do know they're not forcing you to read at qidian
    "Wuxiaworld readers will still be able to read at Wuxiaworld it will open up the audience who currently reads at QI and give them the ability to read at our own website and enjoy many new novels coming in from Wuxiaworld."
    Jul 28, 2017
  14. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    Is it really illegal if they own the copy rights to the novels themselves? I'm not all too sure if Wuxia world could win against qidian in a legal dispute.
    Mb if I sound like a pretentious jerk I just want to know more about the whole qidian issue
    Jul 28, 2017
  15. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    As a whole and not make too many assumptions on it. Lies can be used ya know, if Wuxia world 'signed' the contract with qidian and in the contract outlined to what qidian said about dual hosting
    Jul 28, 2017
  16. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Can I sell your house as long as I'm not forcing people to buy it from me?
    Jul 28, 2017
  17. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    And they went against it, that's a valid casus belli to declare war.

But I'm looking this at the point of a common person, I'm curious to what shady actions they would do to get around it. If they even choose to do them
    Jul 28, 2017
  18. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    No they don't own it, this is dubious bullshit RWX has been proving false in every thread and in the first place it is hardly believable, for reasons you can check from RWX.
    Jul 28, 2017
  19. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    And putting that aside, do you not give a shit about morality at all? It's also pretty much legal to throw a nuclear bomb on a country you know, should we do it? So it's fine as long as it's legal, the law should always support someone who hasn't done shit and steal the hard work of others, of course.
    Jul 28, 2017
  20. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    No? Because I attain the ownership of the home. If you're comparing that with the issue, qidian owns the novels wuxia is translating. It's like Yen Press shutting down translations.
    Jul 28, 2017
  21. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Qidian who wasn't willing to even mention anything about the money they'll get from this and not give back to neither WW nor the translators is very open to conversation too. Bah who cares, it's legal according to them so they should have the right to do it obviously!
    Jul 28, 2017
  22. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    The law is justice! The law is almighty! The law is morals!
    Jul 28, 2017
  23. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    So you don't even know that a translation is an entirely different work from the original, both in spirit and in law? Oh god...
    Jul 28, 2017
  24. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    You do realize I can translate any novel I want without possessing any licence and I'll own my own translated work. I won't be able to publish it legally speaking but it doesn't mean somebody else can and only I will ever own my translation work.
    Jul 28, 2017
  25. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    I always saw my self as an apathetic person that follows logic.
    Pretty sure there's a treaty that nations signed that forbid them from doing so. Think it's a regulation on their production? But sure you can launch the nuclear warhead just might not be good for you.
    Jul 28, 2017
  26. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    That's just how the world works. Law that keeps order but ironically does the opposite when people can use it to their advantage.

Hm mind sending me the link to that? I'm on my phone rn.
    Jul 28, 2017
  27. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    A treaty is not worth shit legally, you know? It just means that as long as you respect it, other people will respect it too. Although the international criminal court does exist nowadays.
    Jul 28, 2017
  28. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    You're not an apathetic person who follows logic, what you're saying right now is not logical at all. You're just taking what you want and making what you want of it, or naively believing Qidian. You have a serious lack of knowledge about the way things work man.
    Jul 28, 2017
  29. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    Then mind explaining this whole Yen Press as it ties in with what you said
    You can translate it for your own use, it's legal.
    But if you host it for other people to see and someone has it copyrighted and it was used and publicised without their permission then does that not make it illegal?
    Jul 28, 2017
  30. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    That's how the world works so what? Surely this is the most apathetic standpoint ever indeed, and as somebody I don't remember said, passerby who let do crimes are even more guilty than criminals.
    Jul 28, 2017
  31. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    What's your point there? Come on... You know WW does have the rights, right? And I just said above that you can't host without rights indeed but neither can them, what are you getting at seriously? Is this logic or empty talk?
    Jul 28, 2017
  32. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    I never said I believed in Qidian? I was simply saying hold your horses and chill for a second instead of going on a full rant on how sucky they are. Passive like you said earlier.
    Jul 28, 2017
  33. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Even more so you discuss something without having all the informations you could get even when I have quoted them. Come on, this is neither logical nor rational.
    Jul 28, 2017
  34. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Why hold it when there's enough to give a guilty verdict? Your attitude is typically what will lead to people forgetting about this struggle and WW slowly being dropped, Qidian replacing it.
    Jul 28, 2017
  35. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    When two people are fighting, do you say hold it and let's be rational before we do anything, while one of the two guys is stabbing the other? You do realize Qidian is being extremely harmful to WW and might lead to its fall right now?
    Jul 28, 2017