episod3ux
        welcome
        Aug 9, 2017
      4. Dnmrsh
        Dnmrsh
        Welcome...
        Aug 9, 2017
  • Signature

If there was a profit of a hundred percent, capitalists would take risks out of desperation; if there was a profit of two hundred percent, capitalists would despise the law; if there was a profit of three hundred percent, then capitalists would trample the entire world"
    -Su Xing, 108 Maidens of Destiny

The heavens’ might, what is this so call heavens’ might? The heavens’ might is the might of the heavens. When the heavens’ might moves, everything is destroyed! When the heavens’ might moves, the sky changes color! When the heavens’ might moves, no creature is allowed to resist it!

I… I became the apprentice of a painting….

If this Lin Ming is crazy, and he does crazy things and creates crazy miracles, then if he is not crazy, I am crazy.

“To crush the other heroes and stand above, who else is there but me?”

After witnessing how Lu Sheng had beaten Gongsun Zhang Lan to death like a madman, his reverence and admiration for his Boss increased significantly once more

“Oh heavens! It was only peaceful for three days. Young Master Feng is about to commit another evil deed!”

‘Apex talent… personal vendetta… Empress? Male slave? Fuck, could it be that the words of the little boy was true? That this little miss actually favors him? This was a quarrel within their emotional entanglement! Too much trouble, too much trouble!’

A married couple was supposed to spend their first night in bed together. It had been a rule since the penis existed.

He had realised, once a woman was angry at you, even breathing in her sight was polluting the air.

Bing had completely thrown his moral integrity away. For his training camp, he was willing to bootlick Tang Tian all the way.

“I underestimated this Bai Hao,” he thought. “First, he kidnapped his father. Then he kidnapped me. He’s obviously addicted to kidnapping. I can’t believe that in one fell swoop… he kidnapped over a hundred people.

Friends are friends but when it came to women there could be no concession.

As for them regarding him as an enemy, if worst came to worst and they dared to come look for trouble with him, then he would slap them all back to where they came from.

“Wahhh, that fellow has such an ugly birthmark on his ass. His legs are also asymmetrical. Despite being naturally deformed, you still dare to run nude. You are really too brave, too shameless…”

Every single phase of life has its own meaning. By playing around, toddlers train the coordination of their limbs and their ability to move around. Children use games to cultivate their thinking and their cooperation. They imitate their elders and inherit their knowledge and skills. Teenagers start to try to gather teams in order to face cruel nature. The middle-aged, having their stamina deteriorate, learn to shoulder the responsibility of propping up a family while the old, despite turning frail, gains wisdom.

‘When will I be able to follow the young lord and destroy a Righteous Sect’s division? That will be quite a refreshing matter. I haven’t seriously killed people and destroyed sects for many years now!’

Li Qiye had reached an incredible level. He didn’t need any trickery or scheme to conquer a woman. Just his one gaze alone was enough - if he willed it so.

“How dare you act so crazy in my presence?” Yang Qi said. “Suicidal fool! ‘Lightning Shocks Mountains and Rivers’? Sounds like a move made up by a child.

Another pair of small staring eyes belonged to the chicken overlord. It originally wanted to spy and gossip to see what Qin Yu had done with Ning Ling that was so loud and chaotic that they could demolish an entire cabin.

Unknowingly, Su Zimo’s clothes had already been torn apart, revealing defined bronze muscles that shone with a metallic luster. Blood vessels surfaced on his body one after another as the green veins lined the entire place in a terrifying sight, as though snakes were crawling everywhere!
    This was a body that could be described as perfect!