Comments on Profile Post by alexfilia

1. Luen
    Luen
    I've actually never read unique legend hahahah.....is it good? If it is then I'll give it a try and if I like it I'll probably start binge reading thru all of the author's works like I did with yu wo and shui quan XD
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  2. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    yeah unique legend is awesome! ....its also a taiwanese novel ...there are a ton of bishies everywhere and sometimes you will laugh so much at the mc's thoughts and actions <3 ...also there is a manga too
    Aug 13, 2017
    Luen likes this.
  3. Luen
    Luen
    I'll give it a try but thanks to all the recent bl recs that you've put up these past couple of days my reading list is getting really long. Don't know when I'm actually gonna be able to get to it b4 uni starts. So much to read yet so little time left Q.Q
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  4. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    o.o ...try it when you have the time :P (or check the manga to see what its about) ....bishies!

<~~ is not sorry >.>
    Aug 13, 2017
    Luen likes this.
  5. Luen
    Luen
    Damn. That bishies word is really hard to ignore. Must resist!

Haha I wouldn't be either~
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  6. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    it is! .... hehe everyone in this novel is wierd and kind of op (and the mc feels like a fish out of the water for a while but his reactions to things are hillarious :D )(also he gets to the most bizzare situetions no matter how hard he tries to avoid them :D) ...the novel plot wise is kind of slow at first because it focuses more on world building
    Aug 13, 2017
    Luen likes this.
  7. Luen
    Luen
    Ah, no worries. Key of the sunken moon got me used to slow build up plots. Totally worth it for the good stories. I give up. Gonna go check on the bishies. ♡^♡ bye alex~
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  8. Luen
    Luen
    Alex, you know that person with silver hair except one part is red? I thought he was a she. Ahahahahhaa this is what I get for judging a character by their chibi form....
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  9. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    yeah! ....hehe :P ....btw he is the coolest character in the series <3
    Aug 13, 2017
    Luen likes this.
  10. Luen
    Luen
    I figured since what I got come the first 2 chapters of the manga were Senpai, Senpai is cool, Senpai = safety, Senpai is OP, MC might die if he ever loses senpai's divine protection(lol) poor MC almost died on the first day of orientation :'D
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  11. Luen
    Luen
    Is it bad that I'm already shipping Senpai and the MC?
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  12. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    suprisingly the mc never dies in the school o.o
    too bad we couldnt find good raws of the manga or else (my friend and i) would have eddited it already Q.Q
    Aug 13, 2017
    Luen likes this.
  13. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    hehe the senpai is so cool! ...just wait until they go out to complete missions! (pfff almost died laughing)
    Aug 13, 2017
    Luen likes this.
  14. Luen
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  15. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    we would have to clean the watermarks ...it would be fine if we had redrawers but we dont Q.Q
    Aug 13, 2017
  16. Luen
    Luen
    I'd offer but I don't have a clue how to and I've already gotten myself hooked up to 2 translation projects as an editor/tlc and my own translation project. Whoever said tlcs have it easy, they LIE. It's almost as headache inducing as translating itself.
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  17. Luen
    Luen
    How the hell snowy manages to get involved in so many projects, I'll never know.
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  18. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    I know orz (tl manga can be a headache too Q.Q)
    Dont worry about it ....we ended up in a diffrent project i wanted to do for a while <3 (we also got free cleans too :D)
    Aug 13, 2017
    Luen likes this.
  19. Luen
    Luen
    Yeah it sucks to tl manga sometimes cause its so hard to READ the bloody character either cause they crammed a complex character into too small of a font or the sfx distorted the words beyond a legible range. Glad it worked out for you and your friend ^_^
    Aug 13, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.