Comments on Profile Post by Shem

1. Shem
    Shem
    Emy and Shem were both childhood friends. They grew up together and even promised to stay close till they grow old. Shem at eighteen, found out that he fell inlove with Emy. And so he confessed everything and emy reciprocated his feelings. They thought that they will live happily ever after until something bad happened.
    Sep 12, 2017
  2. Shem
    Shem
    At twenty, Shem was diagnosed with a leukemia and was told he has only a few weeks to live. The two lovers were devasted but they can't do anything, all they did was spend Shem's last days together.
    Sep 12, 2017
    Kanana, Little Evil and Emy. like this.
  3. Shem
    Shem
    "I-I wanna see the sunrise..." Shem said to Emy.

Emy nodded and stood on his feet. He went to the window and lifted the curtains, then went back to Shem on the bed. He lifted Shem and put him on his lap. He placed his jacket on his lover's shoulder. Then put his hand on the bonnet on Shem's head and leaned it against his shoulder.
    Sep 12, 2017
  4. Shem
    Shem
    He badly wanted to hug him so tight but he couldn't. Shem's body is too fragile. Like a fucking crystal that if not carefully held, it will be shattered into million pieces.

"Emy..." Shem called in a quiet voice.

"Hmm?" He grunted.

"Hold my...hand."
    Sep 12, 2017
  5. Shem
    Shem
    Emy clasped Shem's hand with his. The hand was so cold and he knew that Shem doesn't feel anything at the moment. Even tho his hand were already sweating that time.

"The sun..." Shem paused for a moment to take a deep breath before speaking again, "Is it about...to rise?"
    Sep 12, 2017
  6. Shem
    Shem
    Emy looked outside the window near Shem's bed where they are.

"Hmm." He answered in a noncommittal way
    Sep 12, 2017
  7. Shem
    Shem
    "Emy..." Shem whispered his name again.

His lips twitched, "Shem?"

"I...I love you so much."

Emy's throat constricted, he felt like choking. He swallowed hard before saying, "I love you more."

He felt shem's smile and he smiled back too, though it was a bitter smile. He felt bitter. He felt like something is digging on his stomach to think that the one he loves...

"I...know."
    Sep 12, 2017
  8. Emy.
    Emy.
    <3
    I love you a lot more
    Sep 12, 2017
  9. Shem
    Shem
    Shem chuckled, "C-Can you sing for me?"

"I don't know how to sing."

"Please?"

Emy sighed but complied, "what song?"

"Lay me down."

He gulped as he heard the answer and then started singing. His voice was really comical at that moment, because he was using a monotone while singing.
    Sep 12, 2017
  10. Shem
    Shem
    "Yes I do, I believe that one day I will be where I was. Right there, right next to you. And it's hard, the days just seem so dark." He paused to gulp then continued, "The moon, the stars are nothing without you. Your touch, your skin, where do I begin? No words can explain the way I'm missing you."

No words can ever explain what he's feeling right now.
    Sep 12, 2017
  11. Emy.
    Emy.
    I'll record that song for you during this week :3 dunno when but I'll record and send it to you. I have a bad voice so it's all up to you if you want to listen
    Sep 12, 2017
  12. Shem
    Shem
    No words can heal the pain inside his heart as the thought that he will never ever see Shem again.

"Deny this emptiness, this hole that I'm inside. These tears, they tell their own story."

Emy's voice cracked. One tear fell from his left eye and he has to swallow hard to ease the constriction in his throat.

Fuck it. He cursed inside his mind as he gave Shem a light kiss on his head.
    Sep 12, 2017
  13. Shem
    Shem
    "Told me not to cry when you were gone. But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong."

Shem told Emy before that he should not cry after his death. But Emy can't promise him that even though he knows Shem wants it that way. He's not that strong. He can't promise to not cry because it hurt so much. But he can promise to be there for Shem, no matter what...
    Sep 12, 2017
  14. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    ( ̄▽ ̄) she's really getting into it. And tried to tell me she doesn't have a talent for this. Heheheh. *pats @Shem*
    Sep 12, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  15. Emy.
    Emy.
    .... I need to remember to come here tomorrow and like more...... I'm out of em
    Sep 12, 2017
  16. Shem
    Shem
    "Can I lay by your side, next to you, you? And make sure you're alright I'll take care of you..." He suddenly stopped singing.

One tear fell and followed by another and another. It was his first time crying for a person. And he never thought that him, Emy, who was deprived of any emotions, would cry this hard one day.
    Sep 12, 2017
    Emy., Kanana and Little Evil like this.
  17. Shem
    Shem
    His shoulders were shaking so hard. But he didn't make a sound as he cried. Afraid that shem will find out.

"Emy..?"

Emy grunted and didn't make any commital response. He looked up and wiped his year-stained face as the sunlight starts to show.

"I'll come back to you. I promise..." Shem's voice was to quiet

"Ssshh." He sushed him and hugged him gently.
    Sep 12, 2017
  18. Emy.
    Emy.
    :likes in spirit*
    Sep 12, 2017
  19. Shem
    Shem
    Shem slightly shook his head. "P-Promise to wait...for me, Emy. Promise me."

Emy didn't answer, instead he lovingly caressed shem's head while crying nonstop.

"E-Emy, promise...me."

He nodded even tho his lover couldn't see it. "I promise. I swear I'll wait for you...even if takes ages."

"T-Thank you, Emy." He could hear the joy on his voice.
    Sep 12, 2017
  20. Shem
    Shem
    Emy closed his eyes tightly, bit the inside of his cheek then opened his eyes again. The sun started showing up and at the same time, he could feel his rugged breathing.

"I love you so much." Shem whispered on Emy's ear.

That was the last line he heard from him. That was Shem's last line. As the sun rose over the horizon, Shem, the only man he have ever love, drew his last breath.
    Sep 12, 2017
  21. Shem
    Shem
    The End.

*credits rolling*
    Sep 12, 2017
  22. Little Evil
    Little Evil
    *Claps*
    Its great \o/
    Shem dying, BL, sunrise...
    It has everything I could wish for!
    Also...
    "Like a fucking crystal"
    That was weirdest comparison I ever heard...
    Sep 12, 2017
    Kanana and Shem like this.
  23. Emy.
    Emy.
    *slowly claps*
    *hugs waifu*
    I love you tho please dun die =-= or leave hubby
    Sep 12, 2017
    Shem likes this.
  24. Shem
    Shem
    \o/ atleast I did my best orz
    Sep 12, 2017
    Emy. likes this.
  25. Shem
    Shem
    Sep 12, 2017
  26. Little Evil
    Little Evil
    <_<
    Are "fucking crystals" more or less fragile?
    Sep 12, 2017
    Kanana likes this.
  27. Shem
    Shem
    Sorry XDD
    Sep 12, 2017
    Little Evil likes this.
  28. Little Evil
    Little Evil
    Np :P
    You did great.
    *Pats Shem*