Nepuko
    Y-y-you bully!
    Oct 31, 2017
  4. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    HAT!!!!!
    *Steals the Hat*
    ALL THE HATS SHAL BELONG TO ME!
    *Adds the Hat to my Super Super Super Super More Hyperdimensional than your Hyperdinemsion Awesome Mega OP Hat of Pure Awesomeness*
    Oct 31, 2017
  5. Nepuko
    Nepuko
    You...DARED TO STEAL MY HAT?!! THOU SHALT BE PUNISHED!!!
    *Host used Spirit Possession. Will Host keep individual [Twilight Fox]'s spirit intact ? or devour it?*
    Keep it intact...hue hue hue....hmm this body is not bad....hahahaha
    ( Proceed to strip and walk around naked while fornicating with real foxes and neighbours with [Twilight Fox] body )
    Oct 31, 2017
  6. Nepuko
    Nepuko
    HAHAHAHA REVENGE IS SO SWEEEEET!!!......blood? wut you were a virgin Fox-chan?!!! Wait what did I do?! DAMMIT
    PS : Friendly notice : Nepuko goes crazy when parts of her that shows on the pic are missing ( Hat or Necktie )
    Oct 31, 2017
  7. Nepuko
    Nepuko
    uh....System please fix this.
    [System found a solution. Space-time alteration, begins..........................................Finished.
    Alteration : Host did not possess individual [Twilight Fox] body and did not do what Host qualifies with 'horrible things'. Timeline changed successfully. Old timeline prior to change deleted]
    Oct 31, 2017
  8. Nepuko
    Nepuko
    Note : aaah I was bored ( excuse fot the lengthy comment who was so lenghty that I had to split it lol)

Fox-chan I-I will not apologize hmph! ( cuz technically it didn't happen cuz old timeline erased)
    P.P.S: please click on ' view previous comments' to understand wut happened....*run away in shame*
    Oct 31, 2017
  9. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    *Steals Necktie as well*
    *Add it to hat*
    Oct 31, 2017
  10. Nepuko
    Nepuko
    *reverse scale touched*
    SNAP!..............................................................
    [Notice : Nepuko crippled Twilight Fox]
    Oct 31, 2017
  11. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    *Steals Nepulo's Nose*
    HA! I GOT YOUR NOSE! I GOT YOUR NOSE!
    NANANANANA U CANT CATCH ME!
    *Runs circles around Nepuko*
    Oct 31, 2017