Comments on Profile Post by Ophious

1. Ophious
    Ophious
    It's not like I shipped him with anyone but still...
    Nov 17, 2017
  2. Skullie
    Skullie
    Anime or manga?
    Nov 17, 2017
  3. Ophious
    Ophious
    Manga
    Nov 17, 2017
  4. Skullie
    Skullie
    What’s the name?
    @-@;;
    Nov 17, 2017
  5. BlancFrost
    BlancFrost
    It just feels odd because the ending was odd? I don't know what to feel either lol There was no chemistry and it seems they just got together.

The manga Negi first appeared in is Negima! Magister Negi Magi

We find out who he married in UQ Holder (unless I forgot already lol)
    Nov 17, 2017
  6. Ophious
    Ophious
    Yeah also how Nagi married Evangaline was quite..... odd
    I mean what happened to Arika? I thought she and Nagi were great together from the little glimpse you could from Negima, hell I actually would have loved to read a story about Nagi's journey to save the magic world and fight the mage of the beginning
    Nov 17, 2017
  7. BlancFrost
    BlancFrost
    That is odd!
    I wonder if he (the author) just forgot about Arika and wanted to tie Evangeline in? They were a great couple and it didn't seem forced. Mm it would have been nice to be able to read about Nagi and his team. At least we know the ending wouldn't be too bad.
    Nov 17, 2017
  8. Ophious
    Ophious
    A lot of plans think that the reason they married was due to Arika being dead. But if that's true I'd be a little upset since she was an important character in the plot line of Negima but she only appeared in that illusion world and a little at the end of the final act movie
    Nov 17, 2017
  9. BlancFrost
    BlancFrost
    Oh I see o7 hmm it seems like she was pushed to the side then. Her character was definitely a better fit for Nagi. I did try reading UQ Holder but stopped because it was completely different than expected. I guess if we treat it as an AU it would be fine? It's like they slapped in the character links from Negima to satisfy the fans.
    Nov 17, 2017
    Ophious likes this.
  10. Ophious
    Ophious
    Exactly! I was fine when it was more like its own story in the beginning but when they began to tie the two stories together i got incredibly close to dropping it, even now im hesitant on whether to keep on going or not
    Nov 17, 2017
    BlancFrost likes this.
  11. BlancFrost
    BlancFrost
    Aye, if I committed that much I would just continue on with it. But sometimes when you have to drop something just drop it otherwise there's no motivation to read. I gave up on a lot of manga because I just lost interest.
    Nov 17, 2017
    Ophious likes this.