Comments on Profile Post by Arbelbyss

1. Shem
    Shem
    *pats him* let it go
    Dec 30, 2017
  2. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    Can't really let go of something that keeps me alive yet can drive me to die.
    Dec 30, 2017
  3. Shem
    Shem
    If you have hatred, feel the hate. Soak in your sadness then cry if need be. Then let it go.
    Dec 30, 2017
  4. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    I dwell too much into the past. It's a fundamental part of my character, you could say it's a weakness. I don't usually rely on emotion here. I've always tried to distance myself.
    Dec 30, 2017
  5. Shem
    Shem
    I used to dwell in my past. Like what its, what could have been and such. Then I realized, nah, I'm worthy of my future. I should stop doing this and that. I need to change for myself.
    And distancing yourself to people is so wrong. I thought the same before but I realized that I was just running away. I wasn't even facing the real problems.
    Dec 30, 2017
  6. Arbelbyss
    Arbelbyss
    I realized my thoughts long ago as well but my negative characteristics would in the end make me manipulate those people to my own ends. I hurt others intentionally or unintentionally, it's what will always happen. I'm incapable of not hurting others just like how I inevitably destroy most things around me.
    Dec 30, 2017
  7. Shem
    Shem
    You know what is shortcomings, right? And you know that it hurts people? Why not change? Change for the better. Not for anyone. But for yourself.
    Dec 30, 2017
    lavender_drop likes this.
  8. lavender_drop
    lavender_drop
    If you don't love yourself how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else.

I hate myself. Like I have lots of things I regret but you learn to live with the past and live in the moment. All you need is a little time and a whole lot of patience and understanding.
    Dec 30, 2017