Comments on Profile Post by AardwarkThe2nd

1. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I'm good. Just went through the daoist gu terms as 15 pages of terms have been accepted. Then made lunch and ate, and you weren't the first today to need help with adding/changing term either. Just before I checked NUF I was adding someone else's DB terms lol
    Jan 4, 2018
  2. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Daoist Gu, you read it? Keeping to the HTL, I appreciate smart protags.
    Jan 4, 2018
  3. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    yeah I had read 300 some chaps since a while back. continued now and I'm at 580+
    Jan 4, 2018
  4. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Worth it? Apparently MC continues being really smart and evil.
    Jan 4, 2018
  5. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    worth it. It's a bit gruelling? the last 20/30 or so chapters of volume 1... It get a bit better after you know some spoilers so it wasn't just completely random...

But then after that it just continue to be really good so far. A bit dull in late 300-400, since not a lot happened each chapter. But it was still interesting development. Some good stuff continue to happen
    Jan 4, 2018
  6. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    besides a couple of moments where I felt like MC was acting somewhat out of his (portrayed) character, and that questionable part near the end of volume 1, it's been all good so far and I enjoy the novel.
    Jan 4, 2018
  7. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Bai Ning Bing genderbender lol. Read it in a spoiler and when Bai Ning Bing was introduced in the latest chapters I was just... my anticipation rose...
    Does BNB awaken some feelings for our MC after reversal?
    Jan 4, 2018
  8. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    lol no. and yeah that thing, I thought I got baited... I really hated BNB, constantly whining about how he's g onna die. Then *SPOILER* he doesn't. or he does but MC save him (for his own use ofc, no other reason)

MC is the only one who can reasonable turn him back into a man so he's got that as his trump card. Volume 2 is quite interesting
    Jan 4, 2018
  9. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    I got so tired of reading about him in vol 1 that I asked for spoilers, "When he finally gonna die" and the response I get "MC turn him into a woman and they dual cultivate" and I got pretty suspcious then...

But there's no romance or anything of the sort in the novel FYI, and it's not that sort of dual cultivation as in many other novels...
    Jan 4, 2018
    AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
  10. AardwarkThe2nd
    AardwarkThe2nd
    Well, I also kinda wanted to start the novel when I found out that freaking TIME TRAVEL was MC's cheat and he used it regularly...
    But might as well keep reading Martial God Space. MC got gimped for the stupidest reason, but I swore I would reach 3886 reading it and so I will.
    Jan 4, 2018
  11. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    oh, for me I was rather sceptical about the trime travel instead. And with how it happen for the first time (or second if you include the premise of the novel) I thought it might be a bad thing. MC just gonna use it to solve all problems etc.

But nope, turns out it's used well. And there's some heavy spoilers that explain quite a few things as well. So it's all good
    Jan 4, 2018