Comments on Profile Post by HavekZero

1. ZhaWarudo
  2. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    I have no clue what Stargate is about.

The general gist of what I looked up a while ago cause there were so many star gate fanfics is that its a TV show about ancient gates which let's them travel from place to place and they're a secret organisation :/

I'm more of a rwby, one piece, naruto, HP, star wars, a little bit of Dresden files etc kinda guy.
    Jan 14, 2018
  3. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    I suppose it could be difficult for you to read a fic of which you didn't see the original. But I highly recommend Star Gate if you like Star Trek, though they are totally different, it's just that if you like sci fi series you will like it. If you decide to watch it, just skip the first movie which is kinda like the first episode.
    Jan 14, 2018
  4. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    What SG is about is modern(90's) Earth defending itself by traveling to other worlds, stealing/trading tech, fighting aliens and the MC who is a master at dry humour. As other fics, maybe you're not searching it right? Filter for favorites, all ratings,100k+ words or completed.
    Jan 14, 2018
  5. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Yknow what.

I think I'll take you up on that.
    Just finished this one HP fanfic with harry/Ginny soul bound and I need a break.
    Jan 14, 2018
    ZhaWarudo likes this.
  6. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Oh and Savage Divinity, Mother of Learning are great originals, that's all for now I can think of.
    Jan 14, 2018
    HavekZero likes this.
  7. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Read both of them

I kinda dropped savage divinity somewhere along when he starts becoming one with nature or somesuch bs.

I really really wish I could make time fast forward so I can read the next release of mother of learning D:
    Jan 14, 2018
  8. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    His fighting is kinda bs, now he is weak, now he is not, and he is way too humble.
    Jan 14, 2018
  9. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Who?

Zorian or the slave guy from savage divinity?
    Jan 14, 2018
  10. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Forgot his name XD, the MC.
    Jan 14, 2018
  11. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    From savage divinity?

I dunno man.

That story got old ages ago.
    Just like that other one about reincarnators who become gods on royalroad.
    Jan 14, 2018
  12. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Ye,not Zorian, realised just now he is from MoL, I binged it recently so it's not old for me. Noticed how you don't have ST and CD on your list, dropped or didn't read?
    Jan 14, 2018
  13. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Finished both before I ever got around to comprehending how you were supposed to use a reading list.

I can be stupid that way.
    Maybe I'll add it anyways just so I remember that I've finished both.
    Jan 14, 2018
    ZhaWarudo likes this.
  14. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    24% shared series huh.

Not bad. Not bad at all
    Jan 14, 2018
  15. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    It would probably be more if I hadn't dropped novels due to having slow update, or lost interest after letting them stack.
    Jan 14, 2018
  16. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Well I dropped quite a few of yours cause I found em weird.

Like against the god, return that witch? And a few others.
    Jan 14, 2018