Comments on Profile Post by Corensi

1. Shizuka Mikki
    Shizuka Mikki
    It's like finally finishing off a strong boss only to find out that he isn't even the Last Boss, he was just the Floor Boss...
    Jan 26, 2018
    Corensi likes this.
  2. Corensi
    Corensi
    That actually perfectly describes the feeling I have now. And you know what makes this boss more formidable? For our calculus finals, there won't be multiple choice. We'll be given five problems worth ten points each.

I'm dying help
    Jan 26, 2018
    Shizuka Mikki likes this.
  3. Shizuka Mikki
    Shizuka Mikki
    OMG I had that tooooo QAQ I went to school to study for like 4 hours even on Saturday for like a few weeks for the test (I did it for every test after Calculus AB) n my instincts were like "Hey I think I know this..." but my minds like "NOPE LOL"
    Jan 26, 2018
    Corensi likes this.
  4. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    hi dying help, I'm abmaina, nice to meet you.

on a more serious note how much time left till finals? just make a study regime for yourself (and follow it) and go over past papers?
    Jan 26, 2018
    Shizuka Mikki and Corensi like this.
  5. Corensi
    Corensi
    You dad joked me. I have fallen.

We've got a little over a month left since we've just finished midterms. The teacher just announced it ahead of time to prep the class.
    Jan 26, 2018
    ABMAINA likes this.
  6. Shizuka Mikki
    Shizuka Mikki
    Make sure to ask if there are any study guides from the teacher and go over your old tests to redo them to see if you understand them and study them too.
    Jan 26, 2018
    ABMAINA and Corensi like this.
  7. Corensi
    Corensi
    Thanks for the tips!! Time to gear up for the final boss.

...Now that I think about it, I've never asked the teacher for help. Our class just shares notes (via pictures shared on google drive). But just approaching the teacher sounds simpler.
    Jan 26, 2018
    ABMAINA and Shizuka Mikki like this.
  8. Shizuka Mikki
    Shizuka Mikki
    This is a major point that people (upperclassmen and teachers/staff) stress about during orientations and intros to colleges because it's something that is very very useful to students, but students don't notice that they should and can ask teachers and use them for help
    Jan 26, 2018
    Corensi and ABMAINA like this.
  9. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    youre a fujoshi though, you have already fallen long ago?

and yup what Shizuka said is pretty much on point for what you should try to do next. good luck hope it goes well for you Corensi~
    Jan 26, 2018
    Corensi and Shizuka Mikki like this.
  10. Shizuka Mikki
    Shizuka Mikki
    Mm! Mm! Good luck Corensi~~ (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
    Jan 26, 2018
    Corensi likes this.
  11. Corensi
    Corensi
    Then I've fallen even deeper now into the abyss. The abyss loves me.

Thanks again!
    Jan 26, 2018
    ABMAINA likes this.