Feb 13, 2018
  3. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    demonstrate.
    Feb 13, 2018
  4. Skullie
    Skullie
    Umm...
    It’s as if I was clawing wood and carving strange symbols on the piece of wood make it turn into different things nya....
    For example, clawing water and carving a circle on it make the water turn to flame
    Feb 13, 2018
  5. Skullie
    Skullie
    @-@
    It’s hard to explain nya...
    As if I’m willing stuffs to appear out of thin air by just using my claw and a thought
    >.<
    Feb 13, 2018
  6. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    hmmm very good. You have succeeded on the second stage. To procede to the third stage, ruminate on this statement and tell me what you think it means, "I dreamed I was a fairy. But was I a cat, dreaming I was a fairy, or a fairy dreaming I was a cat dreaming that I was a fairy?" The key to the second stage is in that sentence
    Feb 13, 2018
  7. Skullie
    Skullie
    *ponders*
    Umm.......
    Everything isn’t what it seems?

Or are we all trapped in a dream and we haven’t realized it? And when we realize it we can bend our dream as we wish?
    Feb 13, 2018
  8. Skullie
    Skullie
    Or is it that there’s infinite ways of looking at things and we can choose it?
    Ahh....
    Control?
    Feb 13, 2018
  9. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    You are close in your first answer. But you still need to examine more. The statement is about what you know. You dreamed you were a fairy. But really, how do you know you were not a fairy dreaming its a cat dreaming that its a fairy? Its about the illusion of reality, and the paradox of what we know. The next stage is the first Paradox of the Immortal Clawing Technique, the Paradox of Clawing to Life.
    Feb 13, 2018
  10. Skullie
    Skullie
    Something like choosing what happen when i claw something?
    Feb 13, 2018
  11. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    That is a bit too advanced and requires other revelations to master. There are five paradox and five unrealities in the immortal clawing technique and to master the final step, you must learn them all in order. The first paradox is about reversal of causality and making the dead alive
    Feb 13, 2018
  12. Skullie
    Skullie
    >w<
    I see~
    Thanks nyah~
    *hug*
    Feb 13, 2018