Comments on Profile Post by Reginald Twistleton

1. Reginald Twistleton
    Reginald Twistleton
    Its fuckin fast food. It tastes like shit. Or do they have such weird palettes?
    Feb 15, 2018
  2. Rilise
    Rilise
    The taste is pretty acceptable though.
    Feb 15, 2018
    Effugium likes this.
  3. Reginald Twistleton
    Reginald Twistleton
    @Rilise Acceptable yes..great? absolutely not!
    Feb 15, 2018
  4. Rilise
    Rilise
    Well yeah, they exaggerated quite a lot in the novels. . . Authors seems to live off of fast food so that's why they think it's great
    Feb 15, 2018
  5. Reginald Twistleton
    Feb 15, 2018
  6. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    I like KFC's hot and spicy. The reason why they're very popular is not only because it's quick, it's also because they flavourful. I would agree if you say they're not healthy, but does it taste like shit? I totally disagree. For example, I prefer KFC's chicken than any gourmet chicken meals.
    Feb 15, 2018
    Rilise and Effugium like this.
  7. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Heh I never saw that, but Japanese isekai novels where popsicles are a freaking revolution for bud tastes? Seen tons.
    Feb 15, 2018
  8. Rilise
    Rilise
    I agree with @Ai chan
    KFC's chicken is soft and juicy
    Feb 15, 2018
  9. Reginald Twistleton
    Reginald Twistleton
    Really! That is surprising. Have you guys ever had proper fried chicken?
    Feb 15, 2018
  10. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    I don't know what fried chicken would you consider as 'proper', reginald, but the KFC in my country is really awesome. If you're in the states, I guess maybe you have a point as I heard lots of bad things about US's KFCs, but in my country, KFCs are about one of the most awesome food.
    Feb 15, 2018
    Rilise likes this.
  11. Reginald Twistleton
    Reginald Twistleton
    Really?! Kfc in Malaysia is that good?
    Feb 15, 2018
  12. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Actually I'm really curious what you consider 'proper fried chicken'. KFC's chicken is by itself a proper fried chicken. The only reason it's called fast food is because you only need to go to the counter, ask for the food and leave in less than 3 minutes as opposed to having to wait for the chicken to be ready like 10 minutes later.
    Feb 15, 2018
  13. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Yes, it's very good. It's not run by American, but by a local company, Johor Corporation, which is mostly owned by the Johor royal family. They also own Pizza Hut and their standards for both are very high.
    Feb 15, 2018
  14. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    https://kfc.com.my/promotions Those pictures are not merely props unlike how they did it in America. Those were real stuff. I've never tried Chizza yet, but my sister is crazy about it that the last time I bought it for myself, she begged me to give it to her. And so I did because I wasn't crazy about it myself.
    Feb 15, 2018
  15. Rilise
    Rilise
    I've tried chizza
    Their combination of chicken and cheese are surprisingly quite good
    Feb 15, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  16. Reginald Twistleton
    Reginald Twistleton
    @Rilise I deeply dislike chizza but that might be just me
    Mar 13, 2018