Comments on Profile Post by hothotpot

1. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    HAHA! YOU WISH, BOY! Even this Ol' Sun need to steal them from the Peach Fairies with difficulties. Steal your own. !! XD
    Mar 13, 2018
    hothotpot and Blitz like this.
  2. Blitz
    Blitz
    Old sun lend me your staff~
    Mar 13, 2018
    hothotpot and XiaXuan like this.
  3. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    @Blitz My Boy, its not that i dont want to lend me my staff, but.........
    Do you know how hard the situation i need to go through to get it? very hard... * reminiscing old times*... Either way, i stole it. So just like what i said to @hothotpot Steal your own . --_--
    Mar 13, 2018
    Blitz and hothotpot like this.
  4. hothotpot
    hothotpot
    @Blitz, he means to steal it from him (*´∀`*)
    Mar 13, 2018
    XiaXuan likes this.
  5. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    Wha.... WHAT! NO! You @hothotpot must be a top scorer in your previous life turning black and white as you please. How eloquent are kids these days.. *sigh* @Blitz ,My boy don't listen to hotpot. Go steal one from the Dragon Kings. They have the best wares in all the three realms.
    Mar 14, 2018
    hothotpot and Blitz like this.
  6. Blitz
    Blitz
    Dammit I'm at least stealing your cloud stepping boots from you. Isn't that what you told me to do?
    Mar 14, 2018
    hothotpot likes this.
  7. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    oh! that old thang? just take it.. Have no need for it anymore. that thing is defective since it was not used in 500 years. (XD
    Mar 14, 2018
    hothotpot likes this.
  8. hothotpot
    hothotpot
    I also want to steal your.... unwashedunderwear coughs i mean peaches
    Mar 14, 2018
    Blitz and XiaXuan like this.
  9. Blitz
    Blitz
    Monkey stealing the peaches!!!!
    How brutal
    Mar 14, 2018
    XiaXuan and hothotpot like this.
  10. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    *squint eyes* what?? you little... Go back and meditate. Cleanse you heart first ok? You are not ready for my unwashedunderwear *cough* i mean my immortality peaches.
    Mar 14, 2018
    hothotpot likes this.
  11. hothotpot
    hothotpot
    I am clean! My heart is clean! I bear no malicious intentions! I was only trying to understand your secrets to your greatness through your immortality peaches!
    Mar 14, 2018
  12. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    Are you really?? hmmm. My peaches have not been washed for 500 YEARS!! Do you really think you could handle the potency of Queen Mother'S Immortality Peach that I stole?? @Blitz , whip @hothotpot for 10 millenias so hotpot could understand the feeling of enlightenment.
    Mar 14, 2018
  13. hothotpot
    hothotpot
    Hey! You know I would die if whipped for that much! Blitz will not whip me unless he gets a normal working boots from you!
    Mar 14, 2018
    XiaXuan and Blitz like this.
  14. Blitz
    Blitz
    Hotpot wanna know a secret. You see the band on his head? If you shout the secret word it'll tighten and restrict the perverted monkey
    Mar 14, 2018
  15. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    HAHA!!! That is an open secret! I have long nullified the band powers. HAHA. Do you think I will let such a thing hinder me?? @Blitz Take this whip and whip hotpot..... Err @hothotpot are you a boy or a girl actually??
    Mar 14, 2018
    hothotpot likes this.
  16. hothotpot
    hothotpot
    I'm your father, you unfilial child!
    Mar 14, 2018
    Blitz and XiaXuan like this.
  17. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    Ummm... News Flash.. I was born from a rock.... that is nourished by the essence of heaven and earth... so actually i'm an orphan. T-T
    Mar 14, 2018
  18. Blitz
    Blitz
    I'm the rocks father then!!!
    Mar 14, 2018
    XiaXuan likes this.
  19. hothotpot
    hothotpot
    This holy pot created that rock under the careful instructions from the deities high above!
    Mar 14, 2018
    XiaXuan likes this.
  20. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    then.... wouldn't that make you my mother??? XD
    Mar 14, 2018
    hothotpot likes this.
  21. hothotpot
    hothotpot
    gasp my gender! did i slip somewhere? Σ(゚ロ゚」)」
    Mar 14, 2018
    XiaXuan likes this.
  22. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    hahaha. @hothotpot you fell for my trap. *just take the credit you old monkey*
    Mar 14, 2018
    hothotpot likes this.
  23. hothotpot
    hothotpot
    I did not! *you cheeky little monkey, this auntie will slap some sense into you*
    Mar 14, 2018
    XiaXuan likes this.
  24. Blitz
    Blitz
    *goes off to steal the monkey kings bottle while there arguing*
    Mar 14, 2018
  25. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    you dare to slap ME!? I have lived for more than 5000 years! I'm no longer the gullible child that was tricked to be a horsekeeper.
    Mar 14, 2018
    hothotpot likes this.
  26. XiaXuan
    XiaXuan
    @Blitz I've put a tracking sigil on my possessions, think you can flee with my stuff? fat chance,My boy!!
    Mar 14, 2018
  27. hothotpot
    hothotpot
    Ah, that was my wine bottle... (・∀・)
    Mar 14, 2018
    XiaXuan likes this.