Comments on Profile Post by Shem

1. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Shem, you're just putting to much expectation on yourself. You're picking up weights you don't need to.
    Remember what I told you when you first started? Do it because YOU want to, because YOU enjoy it. You don't OWE anyone ANYTHING by doing this.
    If someone else gets something out of it, then that's just a bonus, but otherwise, don't worry about what others think or say about it.
    Mar 13, 2018
  2. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Besides that Shem YOU are the only one that seems to have anything bad to day about your own work. I've seen the comments on your website, they're enjoying your Work and looking forward to seeing more of it.

So why are you feeling crushed? What is sapping your confidence? other than yourself telling you that you aren't doing well?
    Mar 13, 2018
  3. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *Drags Shem back to her feet*
    You are doing well. If you're tired, take a break, if you need support, let us support you, if you Feel like doing something else, Then fair enough.

But DON'T beat yourself up and tell yourself that you're not good enough or you're not able to do it. Not gonna let you do that.
    Mar 13, 2018
  4. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *gives Shem a big Hug*
    Mar 13, 2018
  5. Shem
  6. Shem
    Shem
    ………i said it because I'm just bored
    Mar 13, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  7. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    =___= Your confidence is crushed because you're bored?
    Mar 13, 2018
  8. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    proly lack motivation :p burned out the passion.

also osan, it's "owe" not "own" right? XD
    Mar 13, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  9. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Awwww, poor Doggo.
    Mar 13, 2018
  10. Shem
  11. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Hahahaha, Ya, I've seen that before. On one have, its actually pretty cool that a system can do all of that. On the the other. O_O Wut the heck?
    Mar 13, 2018
  12. Shem
  13. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Awwww, that was adorable. That one cat that escaped though, BWHAHAHAHA! That was great.
    Mar 13, 2018
  14. Shem
  15. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Awwww, Sweet story. love little shorts like that.
    Mar 13, 2018