Comments on Profile Post by EricBannen

1. Elawn
    Elawn
    Hey! Sorry, just saw this. I love him actually, but then again it doesn't mean that you'll like everything I like just because of that haha. If you're talking about novel recommendations you can try my reading list although it's kind of a mess since I just add up whatever I fancy.
    Mar 19, 2018
  2. EricBannen
    EricBannen
    Yes girls cannot be understood using common sense... Your tastes in books are what I thought they would be, an interesting mix of feminine-tastes and wholesome action... I like the novels in the action part such as 'Rebirth of the thief who roamed the world's, 'neet receives a Dating sim' , Dimensional sovereign is a nice novel and it has a good ending...
    Mar 19, 2018
  3. EricBannen
    EricBannen
    I shall take 'I am the Monarch' from your list ... I can give some nice suggestions if you would like... Btw how do I add you as a friend??
    Mar 19, 2018
  4. Elawn
    Elawn
    I'll make abstraction of that chauvinistic remark, huhu. Yeah you should definitely try I am the Monarch, such an amazing read. Don't think you can add anyone?
    Mar 19, 2018
  5. EricBannen
    EricBannen
    Well then I shall message you whenever I find some good reads and shall put the effort of being a friend ^_^
    Mar 19, 2018
  6. Elawn
    Elawn
    Sure thing ~
    Mar 19, 2018