Comments on Profile Post by Wobbly

1. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    I've liked Exterminatus since he was writing Binary Soul. Its now one of the biggest novels on RRL. xD

But why do you want my nuffles? Sure they just sit there and slowly rot away but I would like to make sure they are going twords a worthy and safe home that won't abuse them lol
    Mar 19, 2018
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  2. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Cross my heart and hope to die, I promise to not mistreat your nuffies in any way!

also, I haven't been on rrl for a long time . . . i remember the gam3 being one of my favorites along with re:ocean and the until death series. Ragnarok was also amazing. dang . . . memories
    Mar 19, 2018
    Miserys_End likes this.
  3. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    lol still doesn't tell me why though, when I checked you had 20k.. Only other thought was for tony's nuf birthmus event.
    Mar 19, 2018
  4. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    I would feed them and care for them, making sure they are never lonely. I would heal them when sick, clothe them when they're cold, and love them when they need it the most.
    Mar 19, 2018
  5. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    o.o and how is THAT a safe environment for my nuffles? They would be scarred for life
    Mar 19, 2018
  6. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    I would treat them with the utmost care and love~ promise~
    Mar 19, 2018
  7. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    ¬.¬ my apologies, but at this time I will have to decline your offer to care for my nuffles. Please look elsewhere to procure nuffles to fulfill such questionable activities...

xD
    Mar 19, 2018
  8. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    WAT? HOW ARE THOSE ACTIONS QUESTIONABLEEEE
    Mar 19, 2018
  9. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    I was hesitant to say earlier, but if you really must know rolling around naked in nuffles feels more of a perverted act then I'm willing to subject my barely 3 month old nuffles too. I feel it would rather corrupt them in such a manner that it would lead them down a very dark and lewd path.
    Mar 19, 2018
  10. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Frankly I fear at some point they would treated as small change, loose currency, or worse tips for H pushers... So please forgive my protective nature against your questionable motives.
    Mar 19, 2018
  11. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    ???
    I have no idea what you're talking about
    Mar 19, 2018
  12. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Yes yes... You say that now that the link you provided before is now conveniently edited out xD but in any case my nuffles shall remain where they are for now. LoL
    Mar 19, 2018
  13. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    ??
    I cal unfair accusations! This is an outrage!
    Mar 19, 2018
  14. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    I'm sorry you feel that way, but I won't change my stance.
    Mar 19, 2018
  15. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Wat! You obviously saw incorrectly!
    Mar 19, 2018
  16. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    I'm sorry, for I can unsee what you posted! Even if you changed it to the farce it is now your real intentions leaked out and I have no qualms about denying your claims. You Sir shall never be allowed to lay my nuffles out to be subjected to not only the sight of your naked body, but have to endure the indignity of being rolled upon by said naked body
    Mar 19, 2018
  17. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Mar 19, 2018
  18. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Yes you are... So just kindly leave with said officers when the arrive to take you away xD
    Mar 19, 2018
  19. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Now you're trying to twist my words! Such a master manipulator! I won't fall for your tricks!
    Mar 19, 2018
  20. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Tricksie are we... We have only replied honestly to your questions and comments... We even watched as you edited those comments once you realized the perversions you tried to inflict on our poor defenceless nuffles... We thinks you are the one trying to manipulate us into dancing to your perverse tune. We Sir will do not agree!
    Mar 19, 2018
  21. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    SMH
    Officer, this liar is taking things too far! He is not only spouting complete nonsense, but is also falsely accusing me of such revolting acts!
    Mar 19, 2018
  22. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Oh we truely have doubts that they will believing such contemptuous drivel, please try harder to spin your lies lest you get caught in your own twisted web.
    Mar 19, 2018
  23. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Thou art a villain! Thy noble self hast a straight and narrow spine, eyes like spring water, and a chin raised as a bow in siege!
    Mar 19, 2018
  24. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    I hardly see how having a spinal defect, damp eyes, and prominent chin have anything to do with your oddly perverse and rotten character...
    Mar 19, 2018
  25. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Lies and lies, when the truth is revealed your facade will be wiped in one go!
    Mar 19, 2018
  26. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    I simply fail to see your presumptive utterance coming to pass, be gone from my doorstep fool and let not the door swat thee as you depart!
    Mar 19, 2018
  27. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    This outrage is of a magnitude that does not cease to amaze me! Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
    Mar 19, 2018
  28. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    You might be outraged, but you do realize stampeding animals thrue town is a punishable offence right... There's also civil suits and/or criminal charges from property damage, injury and/or loss of life, ECT... So take your rutting buffalos elsewhere.
    Mar 19, 2018
  29. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    What? That was a proper sentence! Get your facya straight! Do you think I’d just say the word ‘buffalo’ eight times because I was bored?
    Mar 19, 2018
  30. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    o.o I thought this whole conversation was because of boredom... So yes, I did think you just randomly spat out buffalo repetitively.
    Mar 19, 2018
  31. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    It was~
    Search it up~
    Mar 19, 2018
  32. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Too lazy xD also fear your trying to lead me to another perverted manga/web comic lol
    Mar 19, 2018
  33. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    FALSE ACCUSATIONS
    Mar 20, 2018
  34. AMissingLinguist
    AMissingLinguist
    *cough* The louder someone gets, the more likely they are lying. Exaggeration and accusing are signs that someone is being too defensive. (my 2 cents. Also, what link are you talking about?)
    Mar 23, 2018
  35. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Not sure anymore, though this vacuum cleaner salesmen keeps trying to talk me out of my nuffles....
    Mar 23, 2018
  36. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    This is the foot-in-the-door effect mwahahahaha
    Mar 24, 2018
  37. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    That's easy to take care of, stomp the offending foot then slam the fingers in the door... If the cops come later just say you were defending yourself from a home invasion.
    Mar 24, 2018
  38. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    How can you hurt a psychological phenomenon?
    Mar 24, 2018
  39. Police Officer
    Police Officer
    *throws pokeballs at the both of them*
    Mar 24, 2018
  40. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Mwahahaha I am already a caught pokemon!
    Mar 24, 2018