Comments on Profile Post by Britney123

1. Shem
    Shem
    Mtl- machine translation
    Apr 14, 2018
  2. Shem
    Shem
    Also, comment box is on the right side, you can click it if you want to reply (≧▽≦)ノ
    Apr 14, 2018
  3. Britney123
    Britney123
    Thank you very much
    Apr 14, 2018
  4. Shem
    Shem
    No problem (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
    Apr 14, 2018
  5. Britney123
    Britney123
    People here are so nice. You have any bl books you can recommend to me. I started loving bl after reading quickly wear the face of the devil and I haven’t seen a book like it since.
    Apr 14, 2018
  6. Shem
    Shem
    I'm not nice <.<
    *shemlessly advertising Do You Remember My Name?* oh but this one isn't like Quickly Wear, this is more like a shounen ai and slice of life
    Apr 14, 2018
  7. Shem
    Shem
    If you want sth like Quickly wear, you can read Let Me Tease You and Loveable Package. They have the same genre as Quickly Wear~
    Apr 14, 2018
  8. Britney123
    Britney123
    Mmhh ok thanks. As long as the mc is cute and not that stupidly naive it’s fine.
    Apr 14, 2018
  9. Shem
    Shem
    You don't like cinnamon rolls MC?
    Apr 14, 2018
  10. JNaomi
    JNaomi
    @Britney123 Check our reading lists for more BL! Some of these are similar(world hopping)
    -Heroic death system
    -the people who are supposed to kill me fell for me instead
    -scattering IQ to the protagonist
    -It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead
    Apr 14, 2018
  11. Britney123
    Britney123
    I do like cinnamon roll mc’s their cute don’t get me wrong or anything. I just read a book like a year ago where the Mc got raped by his 18 year old best friend that kidnapped and just made excuses for him saying he’s not an adult yet and doesn’t understand what he’s doing. I had to drop it fast because I want a cute Mc or sometimes dominant one but not one that’s not right in the head
    Apr 14, 2018