Comments on Profile Post by kgggdkp2012

1. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    i roamed the lands of nuf when you were naught even a babe, little one. And during such days were rulers of incredible power, the first and second generation of nuf's residents. They were known as the Ancients. I, appearing at the end of the second generation and just after the rise of the third generation, was fearless. My story began with one event...
    Apr 18, 2018
  2. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    ...I call it...the Eromachia

Imagine it, youngling. Desolate times of oppression where chaos reigned supreme. In the midst of battle where Modly powers collided with Ancient powerhouses stood one lone figure--I, cupcake ninja. When Parth and Tony battled against @Linley and his lover @akki , it was then i did as no one had before: I unleashed the pervasive wrath of Ero upon them all...
    Apr 18, 2018
  3. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    Mod and Ancient alike, bathed in the pure white of ecstacy unfiltered. Their faces twisted in pain and unwholesome delight. Who stood above their quivering masses of flesh? Who was the man who took their bodies and made them, for that day, instruments of pleasure for his own sickening desires?...The Pervert Supreme.

Yes. Me. And thus Nuf's third yet greatest Pervert was born.
    Apr 18, 2018
    Linley, LivingCorpse and kgggdkp2012 like this.
  4. Linley
    Linley
    Wait... was I first?
    Apr 19, 2018
  5. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    in my mind, you were.
    Apr 19, 2018
    Linley likes this.
  6. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    i mean the love shack was basically a house for orgy and base depravity, sooo....
    Apr 19, 2018
  7. Linley
    Linley
    Love Shack was one of my greatest creations in life. I was so proud of it
    Apr 19, 2018
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  8. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    I know, too bad we cant go necromancer on it. And i still think that matchmaking site thing woulda been a good idea. Tho now we got NUF Dating so might be a bit unneeded at this point.
    Apr 20, 2018
    Linley likes this.
  9. akki
    akki
    Apr 21, 2018
  10. Linley
    Linley
    ?
    Apr 22, 2018
  11. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    dont gimme that, you know its against the rules bro. Cant necro a thread after so long. Nope. Wont do it. Cant.
    ...Ugh, them puppy dog eyes tho....no, no, control yourself, me! Dont fall for their dirty tricks....
    Apr 22, 2018
  12. Linley
    Linley
    They locked Love Shack anyways. Well, the good Love Shack, I tried making a V2 but I was PM'd to stop
    Apr 22, 2018
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  13. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    yeah i think i remember a v2 around a while ago, not sure if that was you or not.
    Apr 22, 2018
  14. Linley
    Linley
    Probably me lol. It was quite a while though..... Time flies, yanno?
    Apr 22, 2018