Comments on Profile Post by KuroBaraHime

1. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    I wanna reply 'for prostitutes', but I'm afraid you'll report me. So I'm gonna say for fake love.
    Apr 23, 2018
    KuroBaraHime likes this.
  2. KuroBaraHime
    KuroBaraHime
    @Papercut A very intriguing usage! Thank you very much for the enlightening comment.. So going by what you say..
    where do I go to use it?
    Apr 23, 2018
  3. IMM
    IMM
    The shop. underneath the bank
    Apr 23, 2018
    KuroBaraHime likes this.
  4. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Go to any confirmed girl's or manslut's profile and tell them your request after offering your money. Concidentally, I'm a manslut. @R0 is a manslut too, in case you were wondering.
    Apr 23, 2018
    KuroBaraHime likes this.
  5. KuroBaraHime
    KuroBaraHime
    @Papercut Thank you very much for the tempting offer. However, after taking a look at both of your profiles, I see that I am "too poor" to afford either of your ass-*ahem. I mean, either of your Love, fake or otherwise. I shall continue to earn more money before anything first.
    Apr 23, 2018
  6. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    I'll give you a discount. Give me all of your money and you'll recieve plenty of my love. Did I already mention that I like to punch people's balls? I once punched my brother's and his face turned purple. It was hilarious. Anyway. This offee only lasts for 10min. Call now and get your love...
    Apr 23, 2018
    KuroBaraHime likes this.
  7. KuroBaraHime
    KuroBaraHime
    @Papercut Ahaha! Looks like I missed it! Absolutely unintentional I assure you! Oh well, how Unfortunate.. Guess it was just not meant to be.. *sweats*
    Apr 23, 2018
  8. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    I'll sell you one kick to anywhere on your body for 100$.
    Apr 23, 2018
    KuroBaraHime likes this.
  9. IMM
    IMM
    sure you're not the one gonna benefit from the kick?
    Apr 23, 2018
    KuroBaraHime likes this.
  10. KuroBaraHime
    KuroBaraHime
    @Papercut This does not seem like a fair deal, seeing as I barely have more than $100. I have to make it worth spending all that I have..
    Make that leg kick a long soothing caress instead(of course you will use your toes as well), and on wherever I choose it to be, and I'll consider..
    Apr 23, 2018
    IMM likes this.
  11. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Wow, being a manslut is definitely not the first impression that I want people to have on me. I'm not a manslut but I'll do pretty much anything for money.
    Apr 23, 2018
    KuroBaraHime likes this.