Comments on Profile Post by Raizhee

1. The Ram
    The Ram
    Welcome to my profile devil. What has brought you to my doorstep?
    May 22, 2018
    Blitz and Raizhee like this.
  2. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    :D spam or ñ?
    May 22, 2018
  3. The Ram
    The Ram
    unfortunately I have neither, nor the time to actually be on NUF, which is painfully obvious if you look at my "recent" activity
    May 22, 2018
    Raizhee likes this.
  4. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    I can strike while it's tough on you so you'd be welcomed by a few alerts :D

Worry not then, I shall be a nice law abiding citizen and give you 2 more weeks.
    May 22, 2018
    The Ram likes this.
  5. The Ram
    The Ram
    thanks for that. What are the chances, a demon with a some pittance of a concience?
    May 22, 2018
  6. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    As much as I call myself a stalker when I'm joking around... I'm not one so why'd I check your recent activity m8...
    May 22, 2018
  7. The Ram
    The Ram
    honestly, you seem like the type to do that sort of thing to find people to blackmail. though I actually just said it as some kind of "proof" that I'm way to busy w/ school and stuff
    May 22, 2018
    Raizhee likes this.
  8. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    @Alkhazix my mood is utterly garbage, if I'll start to pick on someone I'll get dipshits crying through discord servers again about how they can't handle some mean attitude on the internet and get slandered again for something I didn't do.
    It's tough being so liked by everyone
    May 22, 2018
    The Ram likes this.
  9. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    No conscience and no pity basically. I'm too lazy to deal with inbred humans atm since summer 'bout to start.
    May 22, 2018
    The Ram likes this.
  10. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    @Alkhazix I only search my name or things related to myself.
    If I want black material then I can just bullshit around and take some random thing you did in new profile posts to a bad extreme.
    May 22, 2018
    The Ram likes this.
  11. The Ram
    The Ram
    Well, why care 'bout these things anyway, It's just a bit of fun right?
    May 22, 2018
    Raizhee likes this.
  12. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    Sure it's fun, I made a handful bunch of people hate me already and I'll add more people in the list.

I'm lazy, summer is coming and I'll need to take care of something soon, after I'll be done I'll probably pick on people once again.
    May 22, 2018
  13. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    Welp actually no since I may work coz I was asked by a friend if I want to do it since he'll go.

I have a lot of free time during summer so if things work out I'll be working to kill time since I don't lack money. More is always better tho.
    May 22, 2018
    The Ram likes this.