Comments on Profile Post by Ai chan

1. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Yes, I'm pissed. I used to visit the thread to laugh and I had plenty of laughs, but nowadays, there is nothing there. Everyone's so happy chatting or commenting that they forgot what the thread was originally for and they didn't bother to. In the past, there were comments, and those were fine. But nowadays, it has devolved to chatter.
    Jun 5, 2018
  2. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Yea, I know this is going to rub people the wrong way and some people will be pissed at me for being pissed at them. However, gentle reminders didn't work. So I'm asking you to make the thread funny again. Or failing that, unpin it and let it die. Maybe in its place something else will come up.
    Jun 5, 2018
  3. Lil K.O
    Lil K.O
    Ummm
    Eto......
    Ain't there websites and stuff for memes and funnies
    Jun 5, 2018
  4. DocB
    DocB
    Agree, work parth!! scourge trough 800 pages for random things, when you are done i'll tell you about all out of context post i made on LCD for you to remove
    Jun 5, 2018
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  5. VixenKiss
    VixenKiss
    Parth stop being lazy
    Jun 5, 2018
  6. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    @Lil K.O Yes, but remember the purpose of the thread. Just because there's a car dealership in Washington DC doesn't mean a car dealership in New York is unnecessary.

The thread no longer fulfills its purpose right now.
    Jun 5, 2018
  7. VixenKiss
    VixenKiss
    Make a new, more centered thread then, lol
    Jun 5, 2018
  8. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    @VixenKiss That's why I said in a comment above to unpin it if @Parth37955 can't do it. If he finds it too troublesome, he can either give warning points or unpin it instead. Once it's unpinned, another thread can be made. If you make another thread right now, it will just be merged.
    Jun 5, 2018
  9. Adastria Lillith
    Adastria Lillith
    I support good cause
    Jun 5, 2018
  10. Parth37955
    Parth37955
    ...could you report some or tell me page number? latest page seems fine...
    Jun 5, 2018
  11. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    I'll have a look when I have some free time for Eid.
    Jun 6, 2018
    Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  12. Seraphic
    Seraphic
    I don't have a problem with it, personally, but I do try to attach at least a couple of funnies to any "chat" post I make.
    Jun 7, 2018
  13. Deleted member 41274
    Deleted member 41274
    Maybe the problem was fixed, but if there will be too much chatter again now people are aware, if you report it, it will be alright again
    Jun 8, 2018