Comments on Profile Post by AliceShiki

1. Bloodwar
    Bloodwar
    solid alice *hides under the cardboard*
    Aug 24, 2018
  2. Crau
    Crau
    A~chan! *Hugs* its been a while~ how are you?
    Aug 24, 2018
    AliceShiki likes this.
  3. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Teehee, doing well, doing my best to live independently, even if it's tough!

How are you doing though? Family life going well~? *snuggle snuggle*
    Aug 24, 2018
    CDLevit likes this.
  4. Crau
    Crau
    Yup, Everything is going smoothly and I don't anything to worry about~
    Aug 26, 2018
    AliceShiki likes this.
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Teehee, that's great! *snuggle snuggle snuggle*

Are you two getting along well? Do you feel happy with how it is going? Think it was a good choice~?
    Aug 28, 2018
    CDLevit likes this.
  6. Crau
    Crau
    Well even I have my little moments of impatience but even those moments are a lesson and I laugh to myself thinking about little mistakes that I made in the past as well, I made the best choice in my life and I'm happy~ Oh and sometimes I wonder if I'm really a good influence...
    Aug 28, 2018
    CDLevit and AliceShiki like this.
  7. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *snuggle snuggle snuggle* Of course you're a good influence! Have faith in yourself! \(^^)/

I suppose nobody can have infinite patience or something, but I'm sure things will turn out alright~

Crau-chan fighto!!! *snuggle snuggle snuggle*

Glad you're happy with it, make sure to stay lovely and happy together~ *is so jealous of you*
    Aug 29, 2018
    Crau likes this.
  8. Crau
    Crau
    Eh? You're jealous? I live with a severe case of chuuni that just grows with each time I use my Bussiness-smile you know? and i have to make great efforts in hiding everything to not give strange habits to her....
    Sep 1, 2018
    CDLevit and AliceShiki like this.
  9. Crau
    Crau
    Apart from that, I have to hear the reproaches of my supervisors that seem to think that my title is for naught or that I've no experience doing my job, my only healing moment is at night when im totally free and can spend time as I like

Well all that doesn't matter since I'm happy tho~
    Sep 1, 2018
  10. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Yep! Super jealous! *hugs*

... Not so much of the 2nd paragraph, but super jealous of the 1st one! *snuggle snuggle*

It's a special kind of happiness that you have right now, make sure to cherish it Crau-chan~
    Sep 1, 2018
    Crau likes this.
  11. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    The thing with work does seem annoying though... Like... Hello? You got your job for a reason! >.<

Ganbatte!!!
    Sep 1, 2018
    Crau likes this.