Comments on Profile Post by CDLevit

1. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    This illusion is going to start corrupting and eroding my soul as well, to the point where my soul is eventually destroyed."

/History's-Number-1-Founder/
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  2. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    " What [...] was truly worried about was that if [...] remained in his prolonged state of equivocal noncommitment and uncertainty of mind, he could eventually destroy himself."
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  3. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    "Death and psychological trauma are real possibilities. But nothing in this world is free and you can’t get anything without putting in effort. If you want to achieve success, then you must have the courage to experience risk and take failure in your stride. The only thing you can do is maximize your chances of success one way or another."
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    "This was nothing too embarrassing or unnatural. It was a typical representation of the relationships people had with one another. There would come a time when somebody would become a little more sensitive which would give rise to the possibility of the fear of loss amongst other sources of emotional anxieties."
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  5. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    "This had nothing to do with the level of mastery or with one’s resilience and willpower. This was something that normal people would eventually experience on an emotional level."
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  6. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    "Think about it. If you’ve been doing everything right, and there’s somebody whispering into your ear like an annoying fly and nagging at you non-stop –‘You should be doing it like this,’– won’t you lose your patience? Won’t you want this person gone from your life?"
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  7. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    "Some of these hidden worries were actually quite trivial. They were like one’s subconsciousness – typically, one would just avoid them without thinking rationally about them."
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  8. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    "'They were like little parasites that bugged [...]’s deep consciousness. Inside the spatial illusion, [...] found the opportunity to draw out these little parasites one by one. Ultimately, this was a formless improvement towards his path of cultivation and his mentality."
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  9. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Hm, the previous quote made me remember the asian drama - Evil minds.
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  10. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    "[...] faced all these anxieties with an open mind and stood his ground against every single one."

"From the looks of it, my worries are no longer so hidden anymore and I do think about some of these problems from day to day,"
    Sep 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  11. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    WTH...
    Tl,dr
    Sep 5, 2018
  12. CDLevit
    Sep 6, 2018
  13. OceanMagix
    OceanMagix
    Lol, nothing actually ^_^~