Like everything else on the internet. XD
    Sep 9, 2018
  2. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    You think? Not everything is fake!
    Sep 9, 2018
  3. Boricua Lunar
    Boricua Lunar
    I It didn't say it was, just that it 'can look fake." I agreed with ya mate. XD
    Sep 9, 2018
  4. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Ooooh haha, but it still looks pretty. I don't think I would find a woman who looks like that pretty irl though.
    Sep 9, 2018
    Boricua Lunar likes this.
  5. Boricua Lunar
    Boricua Lunar
    I agree, but a woman's real beauty is not external.
    Sep 9, 2018
  6. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    I would say a person's body is maybe not physical but it is external. If you're putting on a lot of makeup for example, it does give info about you!
    Sep 9, 2018
  7. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Even if you're the nicest person in the world, if I hate makeup, then obviously I can't date that person anyway!
    Sep 9, 2018
  8. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    How can a drawing look fake if it's not real in the first place? Real as in being something not created by human hands? In the end, fake raported to what?
    Dec 2, 2018
  9. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Are you that oblivious?
    Dec 2, 2018
  10. Boricua Lunar
    Boricua Lunar
    See, I tend to look beyond superficial stuff like make up when deciding if I like someone. superficial stuff like make up is not important, what matters is who the person is behind all that. That's my five cents.
    Dec 2, 2018
  11. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    The person behind is the person who decides to put on makeup, not someone else.
    Dec 3, 2018
  12. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Oblivious? Heh. Can you say that a product of fiction, like a painting/drawing has a corespondend in reality all the time? If it does, can you say that the painting's fake? In a way, you can say, but that's only if you want to put the equal sign between the painting and it's real corespondent.
    Dec 3, 2018
  13. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Also, how you dress, how you behave, how you use the make up and so on are still part/s of who you are, part/s of your personality - on this aspect/idea I agree with Katsono's last post.
    Dec 3, 2018
  14. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Are you oblivious that I was saying fake as in fake looking girl.
    Dec 3, 2018
  15. Boricua Lunar
    Boricua Lunar
    You don't know why a female wears what she does....For example, when I was a young graduate student, my mentor said I might want to underplay my looks and age because it would distract my students as I was their age. I ended up getting glasses and no make up.
    Dec 3, 2018
  16. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    I don't really get the logic in that but if someone looks too prettied up it's usually not for so much of a legitimate reason anyway. When I see my classmate that's dressed and made up every day like she's going to a wedding I don't even need to speak to her to know we won't get along (and having spoken to her, she's like an alien to me).
    Dec 3, 2018
  17. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Not much of a matter anyway but I haven't seen someone who looks like that drawing irl. Probably not even really a matter of makeup but more about doing your eyebrows in a specific way, etc. somehow I feel like this is what everyone aspires to look like but they look like crap instead.
    Dec 3, 2018
  18. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Well, I think that you've missed my point, Katsono. Doesn't matter, though.

You can always learn why a female wears what she does. There's also something called non-verbal language.

In real life, I've saw people looking like the girl from Boricua Lunar's avatar. Some looked good, some looked not so good.
    Dec 3, 2018
    Boricua Lunar likes this.
  19. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    I haven't missed it, it's unrelated to what I was talking of. You can learn anything a person does and why, and you can even generalise it sometimes if you feel like doing so, it's not that bad of a thing.
    Dec 3, 2018