Comments on Profile Post by Deleted member 37987

1. Jojo775
    Jojo775
    Author probably wanted a decent background unlike in other web novels, but he didn't know how to blend it with what he really wanted to write about.
    Sep 17, 2018
  2. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    I don't understand how that's possible seriously, if you can write something good like that then you're intelligent, somewhat talented... Besides the romance part is kind of unique for this kind of story because the protagonist just drops it nicely and the woman isn't really treated like shit. There was no hint of the kind of extreme thoughts you'd need to have to write a description rape scene(s).
    Sep 17, 2018
  3. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    And well honestly I tried overlooking the servant thing but then he goes and forcefully kisses the love interest and all... I kind of became uninterested in the story and couldn't force myself to read further.
    Sep 17, 2018
  4. Nino Sasou
    Nino Sasou
    Totrl?
    Sep 17, 2018
  5. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Tales of the Reincarnated Lord, a good novel until suddenly the main character turns into a rapist.
    Sep 17, 2018
  6. Jojo775
    Jojo775
    Do you mean the maid? That wasn't nice but it wasn't rape(it was expected for her to serve him), and he hadn't done stuff like that afterwards.
    Sep 17, 2018
  7. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Yeah but it's outta nowhere and it's pretty much rape no matter how you see it since she wasn't consenting. His society might allow it but it didn't fit his character anyway.
    Sep 17, 2018
  8. Jojo775
    Jojo775
    I guess he changed, I mean what modern man would take up on the exclamation good Sol.
    Not really related but I want to say how financially idiotic he is, from the beginning being exploited for his inovations and wasting them, later whenever he got loot he would give it away like candy. Even now to his useless allies - the 3 houses, he always gives them double or triple of what they deserve.
    Sep 17, 2018
  9. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    True but that's kinda part of his character at least. On another hand he acts like a nice romantic guy then switches to rape, forcing himself on a woman (the love interest), etc.
    Sep 17, 2018