Comments on Profile Post by Blitz

1. Westeller
    Westeller
    First off, you have to understand that there are two complaints about the music, not just one:

The first is the poor quality of the synthesized music in the game. The mod fixes that. The second is that the game is long, and the variety in tracks is low. You're going to hear a LOT of the same music. The mod does absolutely nothing to rectify this - it can't.
    Sep 28, 2018
    AMissingLinguist and Blitz like this.
  2. Westeller
    Westeller
    If the person telling you the music is mediocre is referring to the latter, then, no, the mod won't make a difference. If they mean the former, it makes a pretty big difference, yes.
    Sep 28, 2018
  3. Westeller
    Westeller
    That said, It's not like the synthesized music is TERRIBLE. It's just... kind of retro. It felt like I was playing the older games on older consoles, basically. Since I love those games, I loved hearing the music again. I still installed the mod in the end anyway - higher quality is higher quality - but the music wasn't problematic to begin with, imo.
    Sep 28, 2018
  4. Blitz
    Blitz
    Hmm. I see. I guess I'll start if with the normal and switch to the orchestral later on. Since nothing wrong with retro. Really nostalgic
    Sep 28, 2018