Comments on Profile Post by AliceShiki

1. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Add that to the fact they also said that humans are biologically unable to feel a certain type of emotion and... I have to wonder if the person was just smoking some weird thing or if they're still in their teens~
    Oct 7, 2018
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  2. Tourist Bamboo
    Tourist Bamboo
    maybe he was talking about 4th dimentional beings... Which will make sense...hihihi
    Oct 7, 2018
  3. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *rolls laughing* I wish they were, but they were just thinking that any science can be more complex than talking about psychology... Like... Really?

Comparing things that have right answers with things that vary with each case? How nuts is that?
    Oct 7, 2018
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  4. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    What emotion?
    Oct 7, 2018
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Too much details, don't feel like going into it~

Just feel like really dumb to try to confine how humans think between specific parameters, people are not that simple~
    Oct 7, 2018
    Femme Fatale and Osamaru like this.
  6. Tourist Bamboo
    Tourist Bamboo
    Whatever emotion u severed to enter the next stage of ur cultivation rank ... LoL... Also it's not a smart thing to compare between different fields of science
    Oct 7, 2018
  7. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *nod nod* That too I guess~
    Oct 7, 2018
  8. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    Well, it can be subjective. I have had a friend and for him, maths was a pie from the sky. I dreaded that. He sucked in Science, and we had a mutual agreement throughout our school years.

Then, I have a guy who felt that accounting was way easier and Economics was just hell, well I loved economics and as for accounting? Just not so much.
    Oct 7, 2018
    AMissingLinguist and Osamaru like this.
  9. Tramsloof
    Tramsloof
    I don't know about a human biologically be unable to feel some emotions, so I will refrain from commenting about this until I do a little research here and there.
    Oct 7, 2018
    Osamaru likes this.
  10. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, that's the whole thing I guess? Varies from each person~

Life is different for each person, people feel different things and experience different things, it's not the same for anyone, so... Trying to generalize what are the possible things one can or can't feel is kinda dumb IMO~
    Oct 7, 2018
    Tourist Bamboo and Femme Fatale like this.
  11. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Although I'd argue that complexity and difficulty to learn are two completely different things! xD
    Oct 7, 2018
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  12. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    The very nature of an Emotion, means we would not be able to RECOGNIZE an emotion that we could not feel. Your Dog could have 20 emotions you don't know about, but you would never be able to know that, even if they could talk to you.
    Oct 7, 2018
  13. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Human emotions and relationships is so complex. Like religion and politics, it's all about points of view. It's not easy to separate yourself from the subject either, which makes it even harder to be objective.
    Oct 7, 2018
  14. amilhs
    amilhs
    I think it depends on what course you took, if you majored in physics and psyc is just his/her minor, psychology for him/her will be just easy cuz its only the general topic about psyc. but if he/she majored in psyc. he/she will not say that cuz psyc is so complicated and there are so many theories that you dont know which is which cuz they are actually the same, a bit different, or no connections at all.
    Oct 7, 2018
    Femme Fatale and Tramsloof like this.
  15. amilhs
    amilhs
    Human behavior is really hard, but you can just categorized them by the way a human behave and be its guide to predict/know the human behavior.
    Oct 7, 2018
  16. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    I don't understand, why is your _personal_ opinion so above others that they deserve this mockery?
    Oct 7, 2018
  17. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    @Osamaru I can't feel radio waves either, so what? Don't we understand them well enough without, at this point?
    Oct 7, 2018
  18. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Because I can mock whoever anonymous person I want in my own profile? I think they're dumb and I wanted to say it out loud~
    Oct 7, 2018
  19. AMissingLinguist
    AMissingLinguist
    Social and natural science are both hard. One can be harder than the other for some people. Something, something, wisdom from a proverb. (Sorry if I sounded rude.)
    Oct 11, 2018
    AliceShiki likes this.