Candisse likes this.
  2. Candisse
    Candisse
    What gift???
    Nov 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  3. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    One could buy icons using nuffies. You could buy for yourself or another nuffian.
    I guess think of that one as a welcome gift
    Nov 5, 2018
    Candisse likes this.
  4. Candisse
    Candisse
    Hmmm.. Okay.. Thanks ^•^
    eventhough i don't quiet understand how to have those nuffies thing.. Hahahaha..

Thanks for the Gift whoever gives it <3
    Nov 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  5. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    I thought you've checked the money thread already xD

You get nuffies by posting on threads as long as they are 50+ characters. Except game threads, I think.
    Nov 5, 2018
    Candisse likes this.
  6. Candisse
    Candisse
    Been on @Welcome to the Forum and put my own comment and answers.. I guess that is where i got those..haha... Am not really good at this.. XD
    Nov 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  7. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Hahaha just check those links and read a bit. If you still have questions, you could ask around. Nuffians are generally nice~
    Nov 5, 2018
    Candisse likes this.
  8. Candisse
    Candisse
    Nov 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  9. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Sure, no problem~
    Nov 5, 2018
  10. amilhs
    amilhs
    Earning nuffies:
    -what @Bad Storm said. At least 50+ characters you will earn 5 nuffies and the more characters you write the more nuffies you will get(i forgot if its only in threads or you can also earn nuffies by commenting/posting here and i think the limit of nuffies you will receive by those is 25-50 nuffies depends on how many characters you write.)
    Nov 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  11. amilhs
    amilhs
    -bot games(The Piñata Game, Blackjack, Rock, Paper, Scissors) by posting "!freemoney" each game. But you have to play 1 game before you can ask for "!freemoney". And also you can only ask for it 1/day.
    Nov 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  12. amilhs
    amilhs
    Icon/s(the one before you name):
    -can you see the 3 triple lines(idk what you call it, i think in MS its called "center" option.) on the "options" down the Novel Updates title. Click that then bank then look for "Shop Home".
    You can either buy it for yourself or buy it for others.
    Nov 5, 2018
    Bad Storm likes this.
  13. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    From what I recall, posting on the novel section will earn you 25 nuffies as long as it has 50+ characters. While posting of General chats and other will only amount to 5 nuffies.

I don't think longer posts will give you more.
    Nov 5, 2018
    amilhs likes this.
  14. amilhs
    amilhs
    Thats why i said that the limit of nuffies you will receive is 25-50nuffues..whatever the length of your post...xD
    Nov 5, 2018
  15. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Never had 50 nuffies from a long post. Only from blackjack's freemoney
    Nov 5, 2018
  16. amilhs
    amilhs
    Ohw..
    Maybe it was in the past..or im wrong..
    But i think im right on at least 50characters you will receive 5 nuffues then more 25 nuffies.. its not 25 nuffies when you only post 50 characters only 5nuffies..xD
    Nov 5, 2018