Comments on Profile Post by yayamiho

1. Rumby
    Rumby
    Oh hey yaya!!!! Of course I do lol~ Glad to see you on NU! Didn't know you into webnovels too *p*
    Nov 10, 2018
    yayamiho likes this.
  2. yayamiho
    yayamiho
    idk if it will work cuz never sent a reply on NU, BUTTT yessss I am!! didnt expect u to be as well haha so nice!!! tho tbh other than yaoi I don't quite read another novels- tho I am planning to and even already have some in the to-read list haha *is sluggish tho*
    Nov 10, 2018
    Rumby likes this.
  3. Rumby
    Rumby
    @yayamiho There's a whole bl danmei sect that shower with BL reccommendations https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/danmei-sect.46285/ which I think you'll enjoy.

I like lot of the novel adapted into drama/anime stuff, so that's how I came across NU. lol

But yeah very slow at reading too but my list just piles with all of the new novels coming out~ >.<"
    Nov 11, 2018
  4. yayamiho
    yayamiho
    ooooooo nice!! I'll give it a try once I'm more free haha working on concluding college, so these days have been quite hetic xDD

ahhh yess! tbh I came across it through mo dao zu shi hehe
    (continuing cuz not enough space)
    Nov 11, 2018
  5. yayamiho
    yayamiho
    yup yup! I feel ya- tbh tho I keep refreshing NU until the projects I'm currently reading update- while I pile up the ones that have more than a month of release frequency- missing some that just stopped releasing haha ;;

which ones are the ones u are reading? like in reading the most-
    Nov 11, 2018
  6. Rumby
    Rumby
    @yayamiho Oh I tried reading it, but I think I got lost with names not watch anime yet

My current reading list novelupdates.com/readlist/?uname=Rumby I think it's viewable

So far I like Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator & Reborn as My Love Rival’s Wife & Novel’s Extra & Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint & Legendary Moonlight Sculptor & Top Management & God of Cooking & Lucia & Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed The World
    Nov 11, 2018
  7. Rumby
    Rumby
    @yayamiho For some BL suggestions, I've been reading Deep in the Act & Kill the Lights & God Level Summoner & Screen Partner. DITA & GLS have rather active releases. KtL/SP is almost done.
    Nov 11, 2018
  8. yayamiho
    yayamiho
    lmaooo I get ya haha at first it was confusing for me as well- like 3 names for 1 person? what? who? xDD

ooo oki oki will take a look! >w</

ooooo I've seen a few of these on my search- put them on to-read list if I'm not mistaken haha
    Nov 11, 2018
    Rumby likes this.
  9. yayamiho
    yayamiho
    tbh the ones I'm the most interested atm are

mo dao zu shi
    Doomsday Carnival
    Heaven Official’s Blessing
    Everyday Life of a Dom Boyfriend (tho it looks like this one stopped being released? so sad cuz it feels p different from most slice of life featuring dom characters qwq tried MTLing, but it is kinda hard qwq)
    Nov 11, 2018
    Rumby likes this.
  10. Rumby
    Rumby
    @yayamiho Ohh I was reading Everyday Life of a Dom Boyfriend too. The TL is pretty sporadic, like they sort of do the same with Reborn as My Love Rival's Wife. I'm avoiding Doomsday Carnival though because of the horror tag >.<"

And yeah MTL is hard especially for the historical novels.

Also you should be sleeeeeeppiiiiiiing
    Nov 11, 2018
  11. yayamiho
    yayamiho
    Ooo I see- hope they come back with it soon then ahh
    U no good with horror? That is a pity- it was well described too-

Yisssss add xianxia to it and it is death lmao

I- wanted to draw smth personal before I go back to the suffering of college and demo reel lmao going off now baiii *dies*
    Nov 11, 2018
    Rumby likes this.
  12. Rumby
    Rumby
    @yayamiho Yeah I tried to read Age of Adepts. I wasn't scared of it surprisingly but wasn't into it. & apparently Vampire Knight is tagged as horror though I feel that's really tame. So if it's around that level of horror I seem ok but jumpscare horror movie I'm not into lol. I'm such a scaredy cat
    Nov 11, 2018
  13. yayamiho
    yayamiho
    Lol feels kinda thrilling if it is jumpscare tbh, but psychological horror feels the best-
    And rlly? VK is tagged as horror?? Tbh it is kinda surprising-
    Nov 11, 2018
    Rumby likes this.
  14. Rumby
    Rumby
    @yayamiho ohh yes I do enjoy thriller and suspense stories so probably that's more up my alley. And yeah ikr, but I guess it's cuz of the bloody vampires
    Nov 11, 2018
  15. yayamiho
    yayamiho
    ahh yes that'as neat indeed-
    hnnn at most I'd say supernatural? but like- not horror supernatural? I mean- bloody vampires, ok- but don't vampires go together with blood almost always- so it is not rlly horror thingy, but a natural thingy about the species? I dun understand the tagging system lmao *dead*
    Nov 11, 2018
    Rumby likes this.