<.< I shot him so .....
    Nov 18, 2018
  5. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    He'll get better if he knows what's good for him
    Nov 18, 2018
  6. Westeller
    Westeller
    I'm sorry, ma'am, but the Bank of @Arcturus does not allow withdrawals of any kind, so I'm not able to provide you with funds from the branch's account. I understand this may be inconvenient, and I offer the sincerest apologies on behalf of the Bank. Please, allow me to compensate you by doubling the interest rate on your account.
    Nov 18, 2018
    Arcturus and Femme Fatale like this.
  7. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Pfft so similar to my own bank's policies in RL. >.<
    Nov 18, 2018
  8. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    It's not a withdrawal, I'm merely requesting for an inter-bank transfer of funds.

And I would not have you disparage the Bank of @Arcturus name. We do allow withdrawals, just only through the main branch location. Which may or may not exist.
    Nov 18, 2018
  9. Westeller
    Westeller
    Ma'am, I'm telling you that I cannot withdraw funds from one account to transfer them to another. The Bank's policy is very clear. If you must insist, I can only redirect you to our main branch.
    Nov 18, 2018
  10. Arcturus
    Arcturus
    As the Headquarters of the Bank of Arcturus, I'm merely requesting a movement of physical cash liquidity to our location.
    Nov 18, 2018
    Lovely likes this.
  11. Westeller
    Westeller
    A withdrawal of that money is simply not possible, no matter how you or your lawyers phrase it. Please trust me, ma'am; we have the world's best legal team on hand to ensure the absolute safety of your funds.
    Nov 18, 2018