Comments on Profile Post by UnGrave

1. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    What story do you want to hear? I have a lot.
    Dec 9, 2018
  2. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    I can tell. Is there anything you feel like announcing about yourself? Perhaps you could see if there's anything on your profile information page you want to fill out?
    Dec 9, 2018
    Kaze No Oto likes this.
  3. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    I think I have made my announcements a long ago. Amid much drama and fanfare. Is it that you missed it?
    Dec 9, 2018
  4. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    Perhaps I did. It's difficult to see everything posted here. Most I remember was you claiming to not be an alt account for anyone.
    Dec 9, 2018
    Kaze No Oto likes this.
  5. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    All my announcements were made in course of comments and re-comments. You may dig them out if you wish.
    Dec 9, 2018
  6. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    *looks at clock displaying 2:30am* maybe tomorrow~
    Dec 9, 2018
  7. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    Years ago, I was a newbie in youtube comments section. I was accused of being a homophobic by a nobody. I was angry and left crying. After a few days I returned and found others had taken my side and settled the issue. Since then I make it a point to make friends wherever I go
    Dec 9, 2018
  8. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    Ooh~ so you've got a full fledged backstory ready~ I've always made sure to keep emotionally uninvested in everything, so if you need a neutral mediator for anything give me a shout.
    Dec 9, 2018
    Ddraig, Bad Storm and Kaze No Oto like this.
  9. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    Thank you, thank you. But i won't need a mediator. I have grown up since then.
    Dec 9, 2018
  10. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Nah but really you have fit in so well that it is almost as if were meant for this abyss
    Dec 9, 2018
    Kaze No Oto likes this.
  11. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    This is not the first abyss I sought for myself. I seek virtual friendship with real people. May be that's why I fit here so well
    Dec 9, 2018
  12. Kaze No Oto
    Kaze No Oto
    @Ddraig, I take it as a compliment, though
    Dec 9, 2018