Comments on Profile Post by Deleted member 37987

1. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Sorry for the spam! The Yuri Gardeners asked me to make two directories, and I thought it would be easier to set them up on the blog system here rather than use an external blog that might cause hassle for everyone. If it helps, there shouldn't be any any "pages" to add to the current directory for the time being.
    Dec 13, 2018
    Archaic pickle likes this.
  2. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    You could just mark them as read to hide them

Just saying, you don't need to block people
    Dec 14, 2018
    Lonelycity, Blitz, Bad Storm and 2 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    How the hell do you do that?

I'm not sure that's handy, I looked through and honestly it sounds messy and you have to navigate through multiple pages every time to find what you're looking for.
    Dec 14, 2018
  4. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Dec 14, 2018
    Lonelycity likes this.
  5. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Most translators translate a specific language, so the novels are split according to language first and foremost. There are some translators who don't want to touch a project that someone else has already started translating, so the next page splits them into dropped novels on NU and novels that only appear in pick-up requests on the forum.
    Dec 14, 2018
    Lonelycity likes this.
  6. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    And then the novels are split into three main types: "normal" yuri (which everyone likes, no real complaints), gender bender yuri (which some people hate and barely consider yuri at all), and futanari yuri (which is a very specific thing that you have to be ready and willing to encounter).
    Dec 14, 2018
  7. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Yeah but why not use spoilers and a single page? It's really troublesome navigating through all the links imo and having a single page view sounds better.
    Dec 14, 2018
  8. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    The second one will have less pages - just one main one and one each for the subsections, I think. Gardeners asked for a directory of every recommendation made in the Garden since its beginning.
    Dec 14, 2018
  9. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    Because lots of spoilers get cluttery, especially if you want to backtrack. And it helps me to maintain the directory like this.
    Dec 14, 2018
  10. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    If you ask me, it also sounds troublesome to maintain! I'd make a website or forum post or something.
    Dec 14, 2018
  11. Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    A forum post is more difficult to link to and access cleanly, and a website is too much for a simple directory. I also didn't want to force Gardeners off-site or have them have to make an account to comment on the directory.
    Dec 14, 2018
  12. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Well there are good community websites to maintain this kind of things, the likes of googledocs or etherpads. The choice is yours either way.
    Dec 14, 2018