Comments on Profile Post by Arcadia Blade

1. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Bigger than a motorcyle but smaller than a light tank...
    Jan 18, 2019
  2. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Its like sending children to fight against the adults...
    Jan 18, 2019
  3. Ophious
    Ophious
    Are you being paid to advertise this?
    Jan 18, 2019
  4. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Nope. I played as brits and while i was making some tanks, i unlocked a trait to summon light tanks that was delivered by plane. After making one, my heart hurts after realising that the tetrarchs could be so cute(weapon fanatic).
    Jan 18, 2019
  5. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    Imagine if they unlock paper tanks
    Jan 18, 2019
  6. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Thats the sad part. Tetrarchs are small, can take on bullets and can dodge motar fire but its basically just a paper tank.
    Jan 18, 2019
  7. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    But at least they aren't as scary as the King Tigers. Had lost 100 brits that day...*Deadpan*
    Jan 18, 2019
  8. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    Do they allow friendly fire?
    Jan 18, 2019
  9. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Thats the funny part. One time i only have one soldier left and had to take on a tank by himself. With a rifle.

Won an award for making the enemy AT kill their own tank. The leader of the AT team may had prepared an execution of his own squad that day.
    Jan 18, 2019
  10. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    And don't even mention their motar teams. They have more team kills than the salt in the Dota community.
    Jan 18, 2019
  11. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    To have a pig like enemy or a pig like friend.
    Maybe it was all planned. Maybe there was a backstory, like he stole a cookie or they had a fight and he petty, or maybe argueing over a girl...
    Jan 18, 2019
  12. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    But the award for best tank kill goes to my old friend private Johnson. Bastard got trapped in the defence for Canaan and his team were slaughtered by a Slug(tank). Goes on a bloodbath and destroys the tank, only to get cheezed by machinegun.
    Jan 18, 2019
  13. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    Morale of the story, a battle is not won before it is won(over)
    Jan 18, 2019
  14. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Nah man, i literally cried when he died. His team got the best kills, disables 5 tanks and even destroyed one, just a single squad without supplies nor reinforcements. Thats badass till the death if you ask me.
    Jan 18, 2019
  15. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    Dude, people watch rambo to see him survive, not get killed xDD
    Jan 18, 2019
  16. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Rambo's basically a main character with plotshield attached. Those niggas ain't having them MC roles yet more badass since they don't hide no cover(since the enemy literally blow every cover they hid).
    Jan 18, 2019