Comments on Profile Post by Donutmindme

1. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    And it was fun cheering on the other team. Even tho they kept losing on a task. We cheered them on. I guess I was pretty extroverted.
    Feb 12, 2019
  2. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    Usually I’m not. But our winter servival unit is over. And intsensive theme is starting tomorrow. Now I’m chilling at the other HS’s library.
    Feb 12, 2019
  3. SamGoingHam
    SamGoingHam
    Must've been fun. Was it outside in the snow?
    Feb 12, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  4. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    Yes, I go to two different schools.
    Feb 12, 2019
  5. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    Yep. The snow was a bitch. It was fun playing around in the snow. And poking fun at each other.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  6. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    My socks are wet.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  7. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    My arms hurt from doing a lot of pulling.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  8. SamGoingHam
    SamGoingHam
    2 different schools... I wonder how that works. And what kind of sports were part of the "Winter Olympics"?
    Feb 12, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  9. SamGoingHam
    SamGoingHam
    My socks are wet from shoveling the snow. My arms and back hurt from shoveling the snow XD
    Feb 12, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  10. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    Okay I go to one school(HS A) in the morning. I stay there for two periods. Then I go to school S. I stay there for the rest of the day. It was school S that I did the Winter Olympics.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  11. SamGoingHam
    SamGoingHam
    Ah, I see. Isn't it hectic going to two schools or can you manage it?
    Feb 12, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  12. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    There were four things we did that were games. One was a to unknot a rope that had nine. With our right hands on the rope. We couldn’t use the right hand.

The second was a island thing. Where there’s different islands we have to use two boards to walk across each island and get all of( only six ppl.) of get to the end.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  13. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    The third one we did was against another team. So there was small thing. Idk what to call it but the ball sits on it. There’s ropes. We poll the rope to balance the thing and keep the ball on until we get to the poll. The goal is to settle the ball on the poll. Our team was the fastest by 15 secs.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  14. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    I can manage two schools. In fact the schedule is different from school A. School S isn’t like normal high schools.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  15. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    Okay the last one was where we on board that ropes attached to them. We set our left on one, our right feet on the Our right side. Then we had to get over at a certain distance only using the boards and ropes that were attached.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  16. SamGoingHam
    SamGoingHam
    The grammatical mistakes are triggering me. XD
    For the first one, it would be easy if you're ambidextrous *Is ambidextrous* XD
    The second one seems like an island escape or something?
    And for the third one, the ball is sitting on like a platform and you balance it by pulling ropes until you get it to the pole? Seems fun
    Feb 12, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  17. SamGoingHam
    SamGoingHam
    So School S is like a night school? For extra credits?
    Feb 12, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  18. SamGoingHam
    SamGoingHam
    Your competitions require a lot of teamwork XD
    Feb 12, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.
  19. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    No it’s not. It’s a school that decided to run differently then the Luther school in the district. It only has junior and seniors. It’s not extra credit. It’s jus’ a different option. But kids from the four HS in the district go to this school. And a few kids are from out of district.

Yes, it is a lot of teamwork.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  20. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    Sorry. I’m jus’ so tired and drained I also can’t think much as I’m sleepy too.
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  21. Donutmindme
    Donutmindme
    Its nice meeting other kids that are from different high schools~
    Feb 12, 2019
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  22. SamGoingHam
    SamGoingHam
    Ah I see. Yep, it's nice meeting new people. You should rest then, maybe take a nap
    Feb 12, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.