Comments on Profile Post by RTS

1. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Talking abt India and Pakistan?
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.
  2. RTS
    RTS
    Indeed. What's the situation in your country?
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  3. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    More commanders are getting killed as well as soldiers enraging the citizens and the tension has no end.

I hate terrorists they have caused this mess, mother fkers!
    Feb 24, 2019
    Pyoo and RTS like this.
  4. RTS
    RTS
    I like how you used the word 'terrorists' and not Pakistanis, or pakis (an offensive term, btw) which is more commonly spoken in your country.

Just hope in the near future we could resolve our differences and live in peace. Though, it really saddens me that you people imposed a sabzikal strike on us by banning tomatoes. No fair :(
    Feb 24, 2019
    Pyoo and Aquaa like this.
  5. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Well not everyone is bad both have good and bad people :(
    The communalist people In Pakistan talk a lot abt bloodshed..gives me goosebumps..and it is normal the trade would get affected as many soldiers were killed here angering citizens and ruling party as well as others :((
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.
  6. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    And this thing has exceeded far beyond peace treaty as both countries betray the treaty one way or the other :(

Also I heard in news that Pakistan has allowed Chinese currency in their country O.O?
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.
  7. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Also both countries bad mouth each other a lot..
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.
  8. RTS
    RTS
    "The communalist people In Pakistan talk a lot abt bloodshed"
    And so do some in India. Seeing is believing. Unless you've witnessed it yourself, it's better to not believe such people. And about goosebumps, there's nothing we can do about them. It's in our nature to give people goosebumps. I'd say it's a special power of ours :D
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  9. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Well i said "both countries bad mouth each other" so >.> Err I just said what I heard in news
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.
  10. RTS
    RTS
    Well, that's not surprising. Illiterates only know how to criticize others, it's the educated class like you who can set aside their differences and come to talks
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  11. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Hmm I don't like the pm of ur country he sounds like a coward to me from what clips I have seen in the news
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.
  12. RTS
    RTS
    Me neither, sorry to say. You guys are wasting your country's potential by electing uneducated leaders like him. If your leaders of today were half as competent as those of old like Indira Gandhi, then I cannot imagine the kind of progress your country could've have made. Although she played a pivotal role in seperating Bangladesh from us, I admire her daring and vision.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  13. RTS
    RTS
    Our country also suffers due to electing incapable leaders. Yet, it's not that we lack good candidates. Take Shashi Tharoor as an example, the man's a great intellectual, though it's a pity the common public, or aam janta (as you call it) will never elect him as your country's pm.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  14. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Well she has her own dark secrets~ she played a imp part in killing many Sikhs in Punjab region :( also she had lots of black money :(
    And I think the current pm of our country is the best option if all others standing,as Rahul Gandhi is a Mama's boy who can't do anything :D he can't even speak hindi properly
    Feb 24, 2019
  15. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Actually Shashi Tharoor he is a controversial topic tbh he has many unethical comments that violet the ethics of common people here hmm..
    Feb 24, 2019
  16. RTS
    RTS
    About Chinese currency, the government has only allowed it to be used in bilateral trade and investment activities, so it's not that big of an issue... just yet. China harbor's an ambition of economic colonisation, so this move comes off as no surprise.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  17. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Lol that's what I meant ,China wants to control Pakistan economically and currently Pakistan is in debts and chances that civil war may brake out is there ,I saw this in an Pakistan news channel also I saw China sent Chinese to stay and settle there hmm
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.
  18. RTS
    RTS
    Oh yeah, there's that as well. She was too tyrannical for own good, alas, no can be without flaws.

Lol, that's why I didn't take his name. Congress is in decline because of leaders like him. Though he's quite a comedian, I'll give him that.

Oh, that's new. I guess I need to do more research on the man's activities and views, then.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  19. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Indeed some stuff remains burried in their own countries which we common people don't get to know..
    Both countries have bad political parties making it hard for the common people to live :((
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.
  20. RTS
    RTS
    Pakistan's economy is weaker than your country's, dear Aquaa. We owe $19 billion (1/5 of our total debt) to China. The CPEC loans has added $14 billion to Pakistan's total public debt, raising it to $90 billion, plus, there's also the recent IMF loan.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  21. RTS
    RTS
    Although an upsetting reality, we require China's help to boost our country's economy that has started to crumble due to corruption, hence we have to accede to a few of its demands.

Indeed. I concur. The governments don't want us common folk to peacefully interact with each other.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  22. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Ik that u have a weaker economy.
    Since ur govt has also borrowed money from Saudi Arabia
    Feb 24, 2019
  23. RTS
    RTS
    Loan is not a suitable word, I find investment a more ideal term here. And if it's Saudi Arabia we are talking about, then your country takes the lead in sucking it dry, for its investment in your country is said to reach up to $50-60 bn, unlike the measely $20bn that it had offered our country.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  24. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Hmm ik that too , we are trying to develop our country by attracting investors
    Alas this topic is something I can talk abt fairly good.

But people of my age ain't interested to discuss with me , they in some other world ;-;
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.
  25. RTS
    RTS
    Still, it's easier to pay a $100bn dept than a $540bn one :D
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  26. RTS
    RTS
    And so are we, milady. Anyway, it's good to know you've an interest in your country's social and economic standing. This will surely aid you in your future.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  27. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Haha hopefully~
    Feb 24, 2019
  28. RTS
    RTS
    That said, it was nice knowing your perspective, thanks for entertaining my question.
    Feb 24, 2019
    Aquaa likes this.
  29. Aquaa
    Aquaa
    Indeed ~ never got to know to what the other sides common people think~
    Feb 24, 2019
    RTS likes this.