Comments on Profile Post by Femme Fatale

1. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    O.o? And what is it that you supposedly saw?

Also guessing by your choice of weapons that someone the sunflowers fifnt survive the wind...
    Mar 1, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  2. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    You know what I saw. ;)

Also, I plucked it from the ones I planted in your head. They grow fast in there. XD
    Mar 1, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  3. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I wonder what will happen when I grow roses in here, tee hee, or other an orchard.
    Mar 1, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  4. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Ofcourse I know what I saw, hence my confusion as to why you were bothered by it.
    Hmm, seems all the brain cells that I've killed one way or another over the years make for wonderful fertilizers.
    Mar 1, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  5. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    I recommend white peaches, asian pears, gala apples, and mandarin oranges. Oh and throw in some kumquats for giggles and shits! For flowers not sure, just throw out a good variety of shapes and colors. Add some that are edible and I'll be happy.
    Mar 1, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  6. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Sunflowers and roses are edible.

Tee Hee, I had a collegue that received a bunch of roses once and invited us over for a rose salad. >.< Was not as bad as I thought it would be.
    Mar 1, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  7. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Also...I'm not bothered. Just letting you know that I can see. :P
    Mar 1, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  8. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Huh...
    Learned something new, I mean I knew you could eat the rose hips, and sunflower seeds. Also knew you could eat some of the petals. So it was a surprise when I found you could eat most varieties of rose petals. But never knew that every part of wild sunflowers were edible, not that they were in the same family as artichokes.
    Mar 1, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  9. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Nope still drawing a blank. There was nothing to "see" all day...

That is, unless you're starting to invade my thoughts, for which I would only pity you all the more for making such a foolish mistake.
    Mar 1, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  10. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Tee Hee! Said friend also ate dandelions...can't say I ever dared to try that. :) Fresh artichokes are yum! \o/

Also....What I see depends on what on my point of view, seeing as I was in an uncharted part of your brain earlier today....O.O.... I made it out alright. :P
    Mar 1, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  11. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Yeah, artichokes and artichoke hearts have always been tasty. Never tried dandelions, hear you can make tea from their roots though.

No seriously hun, I can't be held accountable for what happens in the deep dark depths of my mind. Even I do my best to avoid that place.
    Mar 1, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  12. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Nothing about living life is clean and orderly and soooo my minions and I shall champion on with our mops and pitchforks.....I thought that area of your mind would be good for planting roses. XD
    Mar 1, 2019
  13. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    >.> I thought it was supposed to be my job to plow the fields and sow the seed.....

Btw, in regards to your minions, I'll just state this upfront. Please dont be bringing men into my mind... females, plant monsters, animals and beasts are all good, but men of humanoid origins should be forbidden.
    Mar 2, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  14. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I haven't seen you do that in here? i.e. plow and sow.

So you aren't an equal opportunity head space?
    Mar 2, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  15. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    Lmao! Depends.i generally don't discriminate about race, gender or creed, but when it comes to things and people that enter my mind, the masculine(even if emasculated) gender are generally excluded for reasons of maintaining my own sanity. I'm used to women trying to make in roads into my mind, but having guys do the same just feels icky...
    Mar 2, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  16. Femme Fatale
    Mar 2, 2019
    Miserys_End likes this.
  17. Miserys_End
    Miserys_End
    >.< I thought all Minion of that species were a sexual...
    Mar 2, 2019
    Femme Fatale likes this.
  18. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I shall build my minion army again....moahahaha!

You shall have thousands of little high heeled minions minioning around in your head. XD
    Mar 2, 2019