Comments on Profile Post by Ophious

1. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    *appreciate the show*
    Mar 6, 2019
  2. Skullie
    Skullie
    QwQ
    It’s all good but seeing some people suffering made it so that I want to trade living to the fullest to helping them......(only for kids, elders and people with disabilities tho, there are so many people who are normal enough to work but doesn’t do anything and pretend to be pitiful instead here...)
    Mar 6, 2019
    GonZ555 likes this.
  3. Skullie
    Skullie
    Seeing hungry kids, elders and people with disabilities made me sometimes go and buy food and give it to them....
    But my allowance are usually gone after about two days when that happens.....
    T~T
    Right now I have only 2.5$ and I have to live on that for 4 more days...
    Mar 6, 2019
    GonZ555 likes this.
  4. Ophious
    Ophious
    *pets the little fox*
    While it's good to be kind, I think you should first take care of yourself.
    It's fine to do what you did sometimes but never go overboard. It's good to be kind to others, but if you suffer as a result then maybe you should either stop or do it in moderation after all, the person most important to you should be yourself, as selfish as that sounds it's true y'know~
    Mar 6, 2019
    GonZ555 likes this.
  5. Ophious
    Ophious
    I can't stop you from going overboard but do remember that others also worry about you~
    Mar 6, 2019
    GonZ555 likes this.
  6. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    I cant say much about this topic, cause i rarely give to the poor..

And its not helping that i hear & see a lot of fakes in my area.. even someone posing as a beggar after stopping his motorcycle at the end of the block..
    Mar 6, 2019
  7. Skullie
    Skullie
    T~T
    I can’t help it...
    The economy here is so bad....but it also because there’s lazy people who doesn’t want to work...
    But when I see a kid who’s trying to survive in the street, I can’t help it but go and buy them a meal.....
    It reminds me that I would be in the same/worse situation if not for my parents...
    Mar 6, 2019
    GonZ555 likes this.