Comments on Profile Post by Tony

1. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    *nods*
    Mar 13, 2019
  2. Midori
    Midori
    @Tony oh no, i have to look at the time period in which the game's ongoing. anyway, even if you auto-added me, i don't open my notifications since there are 1299 of them...-shifty eyes-
    @TwilightForest eeehhh!
    Mar 13, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  3. Tony
    Tony
    Oh okay. Enjoy the game and it's nice to see you back even if it's just temporarily. Maybe one day you'll come back to us for good!
    Mar 14, 2019
  4. Tony
    Tony
    It's too bad I never got to full develop the bot mafia game. I wanted to add a new character each week but that never happened :(
    Mar 14, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  5. Midori
    Midori
    @Tony even if i'm not on NUF, i'm always on NU, lolol! the bot game has a lot of potential, it'd be nice to have it develop more for sure, but aye, lifeee!
    Mar 14, 2019
  6. Tony
    Tony
    My goal was to add a new character each week. It doesn't seem like a lot at first but over time, it'll be a lot!

NUF is more fun though...
    Mar 14, 2019
  7. Midori
    Midori
    @Tony overall, in the end, that'd be 13 roles eh---- haha, i'm occasionally lurking here anyway, to find new novels to MTL---
    Mar 14, 2019
  8. Tony
    Tony
    Yes, 13 roles but different power roles and stuff so it'll be different games rather than similar games. I also wanted to add a third party like neutrals too along with radiants and dires.
    Mar 14, 2019
  9. Tony
    Tony
    Too bad. It'll just be a dream!!!
    Mar 14, 2019
  10. Midori
    Midori
    @Tony ahh, so it'll be switching around and stuff, huh! haha, never know what'll happen in the future! but the simple game right now is still good!
    Mar 14, 2019
  11. Tony
    Tony
    That's true. I can always come back to it when I'm free in the future.
    Mar 15, 2019
  12. Midori
    Midori
    Mar 15, 2019