SummerForest and AlunaGray like this.
  3. Svalinn
    Svalinn
    Sounds like a hard to swallow bun.
    Mar 27, 2019
    AlunaGray likes this.
  4. AlunaGray
    AlunaGray
    I already did lmao. I was a lurker before too, but I finally made an account to get more danmei and wuxia recs. XD

Thank you for the welcome!
    Mar 27, 2019
    Svalinn likes this.
  5. OnceandFutureLurker
  6. Svalinn
    Svalinn
    You're welcome ~
    Mar 27, 2019
    AlunaGray likes this.
  7. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Have you seen @alexfilia 's blog directory of danmei genre yet ?
    Mar 27, 2019
    AlunaGray likes this.
  8. AlunaGray
    AlunaGray
    Yep. I exhausted most of it already lmao so I'm looking for more. :)
    Mar 27, 2019
  9. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    *gasps*
    Mar 27, 2019
  10. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    Have you read Mo Dao Zu Shi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation)?
    Mar 27, 2019
    AlunaGray likes this.
  11. AlunaGray
    AlunaGray
    I'm planning to lmao. I'm still getting sucked in with Mo Chen Huan's works lmao so cultivation novels are not a priority lol.
    Mar 27, 2019
    SummerForest likes this.
  12. SummerForest
    SummerForest
    MDZS is a Danmei(BL) cultivation novel. It's more love story and less cultivation.
    Mar 27, 2019
    AlunaGray likes this.
  13. OnceandFutureLurker
    Mar 27, 2019
    AlunaGray likes this.
  14. Nyann
    Nyann
    It's hard to move on from a specific author lol. But you'll love Mo Dao Zu Shi!!!
    (And @OnceandFutureLurker I am more of one who seeks recommendations than give lol ^^; )
    Mar 27, 2019
    AlunaGray likes this.
  15. Shio
    Shio
    Maybe you will be interested in Game Loading, Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do!, or who touched my tail!. If you don't mind slow romance, The earth is online
    Mar 27, 2019
    AlunaGray and Nyann like this.
  16. AlunaGray
    AlunaGray
    @Nyan sempai Thank you for the rec! Can you give me an idea what her works consist of?
    Mar 28, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  17. AlunaGray
    AlunaGray
    @Shio Yes! I'm currently reading all of that lmao. I like switching through fics whenever I read lol. Game Loading's really well-written though. The plot's amazing and I'm in awe at the author's sheer talent. Do you know any more stories like Game Loading?

And. Slow Romance is the best romance. :)
    Mar 28, 2019
    Nyann likes this.
  18. Nyann
    Nyann
    Welp her works mainly consists of historical, xianxia, cultivation and stuff. Ancient Chinese settings.

I think it's my bias but of the three Mo Dao Zu Shi is my darling. The MC is labelled as the most tyrannical villain of all times. It's ironic as you read the story you'll see if he got anything after all it's hero complex.
    Mar 28, 2019
  19. Nyann
    Nyann
    As a norm of the world MC and ML are "archenemies". All these quite confused me a bit. But as I read the story it made sense.

The ML is a tsundere and the MC is dense when it comes to love. And the world is blind with the labels of what's righteous and what's wrong.

I think mdzs is a story with realistic psychosocial portrayal of people even if it's a fantasy and BL.
    Mar 28, 2019
  20. Nyann
    Nyann
    And yes. The romance is slow. But many fujos who just crave instant romance tend to overlook the strong base and development it has. This strong base is what makes this pairing my favorite. I mean just look how darn well they compliment each other like two pieces of puzzle that fit together.

Read it.
    Mar 28, 2019
  21. AlunaGray
    AlunaGray
    Mar 28, 2019
    Nyann likes this.