Comments on Profile Post by Cypress

1. Cypress
    Cypress
    ME: lets clean the buns play area, one of them is yours so the work is divided!
    SIS: *sights and rolls her eyes* No, I play with them your job is to clean after them
    ME: *shocked*
    Mar 27, 2019
    SummerForest and GonZ555 like this.
  2. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    *insert shocked pikachu pic*
    Mar 27, 2019
    Cypress and SummerForest like this.
  3. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    Meat 'bun' is shocked at cypress talking about 'bun's play area.
    Mar 27, 2019
    GonZ555 and Cypress like this.
  4. Cypress
    Cypress
    Wrong bun GonZ....The only "play area" for you is swimming in my stomach's acids. *burp*
    Mar 27, 2019
    GonZ555 likes this.
  5. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    Your stomach isnt big enough for this bun to be satisfied~
    :P
    Mar 27, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  6. Cypress
    Cypress
    Its an adventure. From the moment my teeth sink in giving you a nice back massage to going down the slide known as the throat. Im telling you its an amusement park! Might wanna reconsider~
    Mar 27, 2019
    GonZ555 likes this.
  7. Potatoes
    Potatoes
    My dad once bought me and my brother two bunnies, one girl and one boy... we played with them as soon as we got them... after that we put them in their cage...

That night, I was suddenly woken up by voices outside the house... I got up and went outside to see my bro and dad searching for something...
    Mar 27, 2019
  8. Potatoes
    Potatoes
    Then my bro spotted me and called out, "Potatoes, look!"
    And he pointed out to his hand that was holding the half-eaten body of a bunny... (like seriously, the bottom half of the bunny was all that was left behind...)

The bunnies were bought that day and were killed by a wild cat the same day... sad.
    Mar 27, 2019
  9. Cypress
    Cypress
    ...(ಥ﹏ಥ) That's terrible Im sorry that happened to you.
    Why do you have to depress me like that... If something happens to my babies I would ball my eyes out.
    Mar 28, 2019
    Potatoes likes this.
  10. Potatoes
    Potatoes
    It was a traumatic experience for me... since I was like seven or nine years old at that time.. after that, I never want to have a small or vulnerable creature as a pet... instead, I want those big and strong ones who can defend themselves.
    Mar 28, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  11. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    I foresee your sister asking you to look after her kids while she goes out for spa massages and window shopping in the future
    Mar 28, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  12. Cypress
    Cypress
    @Potatoes obviously it would, but either way animals dont have a long life spand, just by having a strong animal doesnt mean that the parting would be any less painful. However, considering how your bunnies died having animals die out of old age would be preferable.
    Mar 29, 2019
    Potatoes likes this.
  13. Cypress
    Cypress
    @Bakaturq I foresee myself moving three countries away from my sister then. I Love you sist, but faraway~
    Mar 29, 2019
  14. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    Bunnies: "mai hooman!" Q.Q
    Mar 29, 2019
  15. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    Mar 29, 2019
    Cypress and GonZ555 like this.
  16. Potatoes
    Potatoes
    How did you know I have an alligator as one of my pets?? @Bakaturq
    Mar 30, 2019
  17. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    Power rangers wildforce is my spiritual guide. I got an epiphany when i saw the lunar ranger's predazord
    Mar 30, 2019
    Potatoes likes this.
  18. Potatoes
    Potatoes
    . . .

. . .oh.

. . .okay.

. . .that's good, good... hehe he.
    Mar 30, 2019