Comments on Profile Post by Evil_Ginger

1. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    After playing dark souls, its not the monsters i'm worried since i can beat them. its the fcking navigation. that sht is far more scary than anything the game throws at me. hardest boss in the game? meh, i played worse.

left or right? omg this game is so scary!
    Apr 11, 2019
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  2. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    Apparently my controller isnt sensitive and there is an input delay of something like half a second. It pisses me off so much that i die to a silly dog when i definitely clicked the block button just before the dog bit me.
    Apr 11, 2019
    Yul B Allwright likes this.
  3. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    thats usually why i always input ahead by a second. i even sometimes play with broken controls and beat a game with a disadvantage on me. whats scary about the game are the enemies with undodgeable or unblockable attacks.
    Apr 11, 2019
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  4. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    Being able to sneak around and land a killing blow on a midboss character was extremely satisfying
    Apr 11, 2019
  5. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    whats even more satisfying is beating a boss using fists. i played dark souls 3 and which i didn't know what was i doing and i had unequipped my sword. so i beat the first boss using my fists until i found a button to equip my weapon.
    Apr 11, 2019
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  6. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    i wasn't kidding in beating the boss without a weapon. i was trying to ask on how to equip my weapon back and they told me to get good at the game. so i just beat the boss using my fist until i killed it and accidentally press a button to reequip my weapon.
    Apr 11, 2019
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  7. Yul B Allwright
    Yul B Allwright
    Btw how far are you with sekiro ?
    Apr 11, 2019
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  8. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    Hehehe...i am not very far. I am still in the area right after meeting the Sculptor for the first time. I just got it yesterday and played it for a couple hours.
    Apr 11, 2019
  9. Blitz
    Blitz
    I watched a man beat the orgre without knowing how blocking or knowing how to use the grappling hook so I believe in you
    Apr 11, 2019
    Yul B Allwright and Evil_Ginger like this.
  10. Yul B Allwright
    Yul B Allwright
    Ah ashina outskirt eh, It's going to be rough from there on but hella fun!
    Apr 11, 2019
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  11. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Ginger is a M confirmed
    Apr 11, 2019
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  12. Evil_Ginger
    Evil_Ginger
    I don't play to die! I enjoy the badass killing scenes where other people do the dying!
    Apr 11, 2019