Comments on Profile Post by Cypress

1. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    Y? End game was soo goood!!! It just wrapped up the entire avengers series so well!!!
    Apr 29, 2019
  2. jbturkle
    jbturkle
    NO SPOILERS! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!
    Apr 30, 2019
  3. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    Apr 30, 2019
  4. Cypress
    Cypress
    Not when they kill my fav characters!!! The action was good, but a lot of the characters were reduce to trash and comedy relief. Thor especially!!!
    Apr 30, 2019
  5. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    @Cypress Noobmaster 69, lolol, I think thor was absolutely hilarious. And what do you mean they were reduced to trash as far as I remember in thor became a thicc boi
    Apr 30, 2019
  6. Cypress
    Cypress
    Nah man say what you will, but honestly it wasnt that great. I love marvel, but some characters we're way off.
    Apr 30, 2019
    Living Dream likes this.
  7. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    Some characters as in?
    Apr 30, 2019
  8. Cypress
    Cypress
    Like Thor and hulk and the characters that were treated as more of a background characters got the shine in this movie that they never had previously, like Hawkeye. Better late than never I guess... That Captain Marvel chick is too op btw...
    It was good, but not that good as people put it out to be
    Apr 30, 2019
  9. Cypress
    Cypress
    The final battle was EPIC though. Ill give them that. I might watch it again for that scene only
    Apr 30, 2019
  10. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    Thor and Hulk weren't BG characters they did play a really important role in the plot in previous movies.
    Apr 30, 2019
  11. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    Also yeah Captain Marvel was to OP
    Apr 30, 2019
  12. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    They probably made Hawkeye play an important role, because even if he didn't do much in the previous movies he still was an important part of the avengers team. And so what BG characters got to shine? Nebula?

(TBH I don't really know what I'm writing, Chemistry has really degraded my brain so much I can't reason correctly.)
    Apr 30, 2019
  13. Cypress
    Cypress
    Not saying is BG characters time to shine was bad is that they holded off to the very end. Nebula?! Meh never really cared about her... It was nice seeing Hawkeye shine, but it came out of the blue. Im not saying they didnt play and important part is just that they didnt stick out that much. Thor was reduce to that sorry state, which is dissapointing for a God of Thunder.
    Apr 30, 2019
  14. Cypress
    Cypress
    On a personal note Im also salty that black widow didnt even fight on the last scene... she was important to the team, more than Hawkeye
    Apr 30, 2019
  15. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Sigh... Spoilers are everywhere
    Apr 30, 2019
  16. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    Apr 30, 2019
  17. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    SPOILER ALERT!!!
    Apr 30, 2019
  18. Cypress
    Cypress
    Don't read then!!!! Tell me about it by the time I watched it I already knew somethings were gonna happen... There's no escape, I can't even listen to the radio whithout having them spoil something...
    Apr 30, 2019
  19. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    Facts, it would have been nice if black widow has seen them gain a victory
    Apr 30, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  20. Cypress
    Cypress
    Definitely
    Apr 30, 2019
  21. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    Hawkeye as Ronin was pretty sick, he actually was able to do something lol.
    Apr 30, 2019
    Cypress likes this.
  22. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    You know what i find stupid, they can bring back gamora from the past who died to the soul stone, but they cant bring back black widow...
    Apr 30, 2019
  23. Cypress
    Cypress
    I thought it was because this gamora is from a different timeline, at the end she disappeared as well, no?
    Apr 30, 2019
  24. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    No, she went off to space somewhere and left. That's why the Asguardians of the galaxy are probably going after her
    Apr 30, 2019
  25. Cypress
    Cypress
    But thats not the Gamora they traveled with...
    Apr 30, 2019
  26. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    Yeah, but they brought her back to life which is the important thing.
    Apr 30, 2019
  27. Cypress
    Cypress
    Now that's BS, marvel... They better do the same to Black Widow!
    Apr 30, 2019
  28. Living Dream
    Living Dream
    Don't think that's gonna happen since the avengers franchise has ended. but you can look forward to the black widow solo movie coming out soon
    Apr 30, 2019
  29. Cypress
    Cypress
    Man thats stupid. I forgot about her movie, when is it coming out?! Next year?!
    Apr 30, 2019