Comments on Profile Post by RTS

1. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Then I'll just remain a lowly. Less things to think about.
    May 12, 2019
    AMissingLinguist and RTS like this.
  2. RTS
    RTS
    That's good, too. It's all a matter of perspective and ambition. Anyway, don't think pretending to be lowly will get me to erase you from my make-them-go-bankrupt-list (yeah, I just made it up).
    May 12, 2019
    AMissingLinguist and Bad Storm like this.
  3. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    How do people even get ambition? Is it an inherent thing? Coz I knew the feeling of being an achiever without having ambition at all....

Also, how can you put a poor doggo on you make-them-go-bankrupt-list?!
    May 12, 2019
  4. RTS
    RTS
    There is no definite answer for that question. Ambitious people are ambitious due to several reasons e.g comparison, insecurity, the desire to prove others wrong, big ego and etc. Birth order is also an important factor e.g the youngest siblings who's always compared to his/her elder siblings may harbour the greatest ambition of them all
    May 12, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  5. RTS
    RTS
    Btw, you can be a high achiever solely due to your aspirations. Ambition, on the other, is a trait that exhibits its usefulness in the long term.
    May 12, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  6. RTS
    RTS
    Sure, you can be one of the highest-paid employee at your company without ambition, but you cannot establish a new company without ambition. In the end, it's the response to risks that separates an ambitioys person from an unambitious one.

And what do you mean by a poor doggo?...don't tell me you lost all my money?
    May 12, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  7. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    Not yet. But you got online just a few days before I give it all away for a good cause xD
    May 12, 2019