Comments on Profile Post by Blitz

1. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    It doesn't bother me too much tbh. It would if we didn't have something like Pokemon Bank, and the new oncoming Pokemon home.
    I used to use Pokemon White as my HQ for all my Pokemon trading, and it just makes it easier.
    Perhaps they will have new starters to choose from in the aftergame, and perhaps a lot to choose from for the competitive side of it.
    Jun 16, 2019
  2. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I really pity those who will probably have to stick with USUM for competitive play because there is no national dex.
    It sucks in regards to competitive battling but otherwise I find not much issue with it.
    I mostly just screw around when I use completely different pokemon from whats actually available in play
    Jun 16, 2019
  3. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I blame GFs shitty programming for it. Well I know it's pretty wonderful that they're bringing these games to life and I know I can compare but there does seem to be a lot of redundancies?
    Jun 16, 2019
  4. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    And I dont do breeding so I mainly just use... what's the name.... the website you can make your own teams with and battle
    Jun 16, 2019
  5. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I guess itll be more fun trying to complete the dex. Doesnt seem as much as an inpossibility anymore.
    Jun 16, 2019