Comments on Profile Post by TheAce485

1. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    *pops your back*
    Jun 29, 2019
  2. TheAce485
    TheAce485
    Wow, thanks. Anyway, I don't remember you, who are you? To make that kind of evaluation, you seem to have read things.
    Jun 29, 2019
    Daisydacrazy likes this.
  3. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    I joked about you stealing awe sama away from me and then we had a convo about pets.

I lurk often when I’m bored.
    Jun 29, 2019
  4. TheAce485
    TheAce485
    Hmm... ohh right, she intervened saying I am just her lady? That one?
    Jun 29, 2019
    Daisydacrazy likes this.
  5. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    I think so, I don’t remember too well cause I have short term memory loss or something. I only remember the convo cause I stayed up late talking to you
    Jun 29, 2019
  6. TheAce485
    TheAce485
    I just have the memory of a goldfish, I used to have a great memory, but now I forget everything with the snap of my fingers. SO guess we're in the same boat. I don't really remember either...
    Jun 29, 2019
    Daisydacrazy likes this.
  7. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Yeah... I mean it’s quite sad sometimes because I forget easily. I had an argument last month (?) with some guy in a group chat. Now I don’t even remember who he was and I don’t even know what the argument was about.
    Jun 29, 2019
  8. TheAce485
    TheAce485
    Ah yeah, been there done that, I forget the whole thing after awhile. Its an issue since I have forgotten to feed my dog or put meat out to melt for him quite a few times.
    Jun 29, 2019
  9. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    Aww that’s quite sad.
    Jun 29, 2019
  10. TheAce485
    TheAce485
    Myeah, he gets crap food, which he considers treats, instead when that happen. Been happening rarely nowdays though.
    Jun 29, 2019
  11. Daisydacrazy
    Daisydacrazy
    That good then~
    Jun 30, 2019