Comments on Profile Post by SquadCammander354

1. Yul B Allwright
    Yul B Allwright
    Ah dragon dogma~
    Haven't played it but, i heard it was pretty good.
    Jul 14, 2019
    SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    It's like Skyrim when comparing the scale, but the combat is more of a hybrid RPG that's leaning towards 'Monster Hunter World' and a bit of 'Dark Souls.'

I'm pretty sure this game was like the foundation for MHW, since Capcom made this one, and it has a lost of huge monsters.
    Jul 14, 2019
    Yul B Allwright likes this.
  3. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    You should honestly try, the combat is good, fluid, and smooth; as long as you're not playing a mage.

Also, I'm not sure but if you have PSN, you wanna be friends? I don't really do "online" stuff since I can't really trust my Internet Speed.
    Jul 14, 2019
  4. Yul B Allwright
    Yul B Allwright
    Realy!? sound interesting.

Well dragon dogma released on 2012 and monster hunter first released in 2004, so i think Monhun who become foundation for Dragon dogma XD
    Jul 14, 2019
  5. Yul B Allwright
    Yul B Allwright
    Nay i don't have PSN XD
    Well i'll tried it later on PC
    Jul 14, 2019
  6. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Hmm, I'd recommend using a controller, unless you decide to play as a rogue (they use daggers and bows).

Jesus christ, PC truly is the master race. QAQ
    Jul 14, 2019
  7. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Also, tell me when you start playing if you do decide to play the game because there are a lot of things you can miss in the beginning, though every new game does start you off at some "tutorial world" where you play as a test character.
    Jul 14, 2019
  8. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    There are a lot of cool mechanics in the game, for instance:

YOU CAN GO FUCKING BLIND!! QAQ

If you decide to play as a light character, it'll be hard to pass through a specific area later, because the winds are so strong that you might get blown away.

However picking a lighter character does have an upside, like rolling in DS, as lighter characters have faster stamina regen speed, but have lower stamina.
    Jul 14, 2019
  9. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    I was going to write a lot more but when I accidentally tried to save the changes, it deleted it.

The biggest thing that I should mention since you might like it, but bosses have multiple health bars.

Also, you either have a mob or a boss. There are no mini-bosses technically speaking, as almost every "boss" you encounter can respawn after awhile.
    Jul 14, 2019
  10. Blitz
    Blitz
    I went with strider most of the game. I loved climbing up bosses and all. Plus they had then strongest attack and most importantly
    Jul 14, 2019
  11. Blitz
    Blitz
    They're the best way to move around. Spam the wind dash all the way till you get enough portalstones.
    I found all classes pretty good except for the magic ones. They were quire boring really
    Jul 14, 2019
  12. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    I tried caster on a different account, a few hours later I realized it wasn't for me.
    Jul 14, 2019
  13. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Hey, what's Assassin, and how is it different to Fighters and Striders when comparing stats?
    Jul 14, 2019
  14. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    FUCKING TELL ME BLITZ!! QAQ

Oh and I named my pawn "Emilia Green," she looks sweet.
    Jul 14, 2019
  15. Yul B Allwright
    Yul B Allwright
    Wait you can go blind and blown by wind!
    and you can have pawn too??

sound fun. I wanna try assassin or warrior build XD
    Jul 15, 2019
  16. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Nice, also there is a "Skill" system, but it's not the progressive type, rather it's just skills acquired by using the points you get from killing enemies.

There are class types of skills, but there are also unlockable "buffs" called augments that can be acquired and used in any class.
    Jul 15, 2019
  17. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Think of an FPS game where you can only unlock a specific weapon through a specific role, but when you do it's unlocked for any role.
    Jul 15, 2019
  18. Yul B Allwright
    Yul B Allwright
    I see, can we change class in the middle of the game ?
    Jul 15, 2019
  19. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Middle? Pfft, more like whenever.

The moment you hit Lv. 10, you're allowed to change "vocations" (classes) whenever you want, for a single time price.

However, your stats are permanent, so if you leveled up to Lv. 30 as a Fighter and have decided to mess around as a mage, your magic damage will be practically non-existent, since your stats have been pushed based on the class you've leveled up as.
    Jul 15, 2019
  20. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Because of this, there is actually min-maxing potential in the game.

So if you were close to leveling up as a fighter and realized your stamina is pretty short, then you can change into a rogue and since that class levels in both damage and stamina, rather than the fighter's normal Damage and Defense being enhanced, for the cost of a bit of defense your stamina is upgraded.

I'm pretty sure it's like that.
    Jul 15, 2019
  21. Blitz
    Blitz
    Assassin is the class which puts the most point int attack with each level up
    Jul 15, 2019
  22. Blitz
    Blitz
    If I remember ranger has the highest followed by ass an strid for stamina
    Jul 15, 2019
  23. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    I'm just gonna keep on playing as a fighter since I didn't really enjoy the rogue vocations. Maybe another time.
    Jul 15, 2019
  24. Blitz
    Blitz
    You don't need to. Min-maxing isn't really necessary in this game for your character to turn out good.
    Jul 15, 2019
  25. Blitz
    Blitz
    Actually there's this spot in post game which spawns and Endless number of low ranked enemies to attack you. I just leave my character idle on high ground and let my companions take them out. After half an hour or so I'd have reached rank 10 in a vocation. They barely give any exp too which is nice. Thats bow I maxes the magic classes for their augments
    Jul 15, 2019
  26. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    Can I ask you @Blitz, after "Coming to Court," should I try and complete what should I do first, for instance, the quest Trial & Tribulations, do I have to do it quickly?
    Jul 15, 2019
  27. Blitz
    Blitz
    I think you only have 3 to 4 days for that quest
    Jul 15, 2019
  28. Blitz
    Blitz
    So yup
    Jul 15, 2019
  29. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    No, I mean like is it no longer available as a quest after 4 days from meeting the duke?
    Jul 15, 2019